Post Your Recent Purchases!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Nice! Although I never had the patience for that. Nor the skills for that matter.

I didn't think I did either, but maybe because I am getting older it's really nice to get lost in it and just zone out.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Get an airbrush and Vallejo's airbrush colors for the foundation, helps a lot.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You are still determined not to understand that what I believe depends only on me, not on any mundane logic.
The doctors who operate on cancer patients were born and came to this world for something that only corresponds to the Creator.

That you prefer Barcelona instead of Madrid I don't give a fuck, idiot! My country is big and pretty. Catalonia (land of my mother) or Andalusia, or Valencia.... nothing changes nothing. We have more than 81 millions of visitors in the whole Spain each year. I don't care what you prefer.

That you are a weed smoker, I don't care. For me as if you smoke a whole eucalyptus, clown. And may you not respect or understand faith in GOD, our Lord brings me carelessly. I can thank the doctors, chemistry and physical elements of this world. And at the same time, I can thank my GOD for the good fortune of having my beautiful woman by my side, after all her fight against her illness.

That a wretch like you talk to me about medicines and doctors DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

I'm not too busy writing parking and speeding tickets, fool. I work on a SWAT team LOL.
You have no fucking idea...

You fool! We're playing you like a fiddle!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Got my GC Loader in the mail and was able to successfully install it without destroying my GameCube. This was only my third soldering project so I’m pretty proud of myself. It was awfully nerve wracking with all those tiny points but I pulled it off without bridging too many of them. :) I definitely need to level up my skills this year. He makes it look so easy in the install video.

More info here: https://shop.dansprojects.com/gc-loader.html

ae6d7414fb63ed223b5a55b286386d9b.jpg

b4e9482ddb18bac7a0a6c0091a518449.jpg

Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Got my GC Loader I the mail and was able to successfully install it without destroying my GameCube. This was only my third soldering project so I’m pretty proud of myself. It was awfully nerve wracking with all those tiny points but I pulled it off without bridging too many of them. :) I definitely need to level up my skills this year. He makes it look so easy in the install video.

Nice! Mine arrived today :)

No idea when it will get installed atm though....

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Got my GC Loader in the mail and was able to successfully install it without destroying my GameCube. This was only my third soldering project so I’m pretty proud of myself. It was awfully nerve wracking with all those tiny points but I pulled it off without bridging too many of them. :) I definitely need to level up my skills this year. He makes it look so easy in the install video.

Nice, how's the performance with games? Does Eternal Darkness run well with audio?

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I didn't think it was that great of a game, to be honest, though I really liked the Warhammer 40,000 aesthetic.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It's a pretty hard game. Very good graphics for the 3DO. I already like the dark atmosphere. Killing Genestealers is definitely fun. (^_^)