Post Your Recent Purchases!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Great buy, mate. That game is probably my favorite on the system. The price just keeps climbing too.

Solid fucking game !

Solid fucking brutal game!

Got it for $250 america dollars which going by recent sales is a good chunk less than flipper in this market. According to the listing the manual was 'in difficult condition' yet looks completely fine for a 30 year old stapled bundle of fucking paper. Jesus...

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Solid fucking brutal game!

Got it for $250 america dollars which going by recent sales is a good chunk less than flipper in this market. According to the listing the manual was 'in difficult condition' yet looks completely fine for a 30 year old stapled bundle of fucking paper. Jesus...

Congrats on that steal of a deal on Last Resort. You get it through Suruga-Ya?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Congrats on that steal of a deal on Last Resort. You get it through Suruga-Ya?

Bingo! Suruga-Ya for the most part is inflated prices but every now and then you stumble upon a 'difficult' discounted item.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Crazy good price on Last Resort. Awesome game, too. Probably one of my favorite early Neo titles. They're not messing around with the difficulty, though!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Cool game, the pod doesn't get utilized as it should though. Once you start rapid firing the game gets unusually easy.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Bingo! Suruga-Ya for the most part is inflated prices but every now and then you stumble upon a 'difficult' discounted item.

Very nice, man! I’ve been buying from them for the past 6 years, and it’s been hit or miss for me as of late. Like you said though, if you check in often you can stumble on a legitimately great deal. Again, congrats and enjoy the awesome game!

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

Is this the MS4 that just sold for 1500 on ebay??

Edit: It is. Lol wtf.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274380193528

The molding for the plastic matches just to the right of the Neo Geo logo. Perfect example of a retard with a credit card. 1500 for Japanese MS4, the worst of the lot. You mother fucker. Hahaha.

20200607_102132.jpg

This is why this shit is fucked. Retards with credit cards watch youtube and pay out the ass. Now MS4 Japanese is 1500 lol jesus.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I'm not saying it's fake. These snap locks all have unique imperfections, this one matches one that just sold for 1500 on ebay.

I'm saying 1500 is too fucking much for a Japanese copy of Metal Slug 4 and the guy that bought it is an idiot.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Wait. What about the molding??? You saying that's a fake?

Nah, he’s just pointing out that it’s the same copy as in the eBay listing. You can tell because of the way the plastic molding looks on that specific snap case.

Beat me to it redfield lol

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
lol can't afford to replace that ratty ass black chair that the foam is falling out of but drops $1500 on a MS4 homecart. Fucking typical.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Sorry guys, I'm a noob when it comes to Metal Slugs and their pricing. I was under the impression that 1,425 was fair. Besides I actually like MS4. I wasn't trying to sound like a complete jackass. I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as you all.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Just curious though......how bad did I mess up. What is a MS4's typical value for a Japanese cart?

You overpaid by $500+, but lesson learned bro. With the way prices are going it will actually be a $1500 game at some point. At least you actually like it and it won’t just be a shelf ornament or a box you check off on some collection list. The people who buy those quiz games or stakes winners for thousands make a worse purchase than you did even if you overpaid imo.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Just curious though......how bad did I mess up. What is a MS4's typical value for a Japanese cart?

I was going to suggest that you check the forums first or try the WTB section first but your post count is not there yet. Not many AES carts for sale these days.

A friend just bought a boxed japanese AES system on ebay for $570.. ouch. I sold him some games and told him to not buy any AES games on ebay.