Kizuna Encounter

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
The snap case copy with real MVS ROMs is worth about $100 at most. As for the soft case copy with the hideous artwork, how heavy is its cartridge? If it's really heavy, it uses EPROMs and is therefore a bootleg and you should do a giveaway. Nobody wants EPROM boots.

quotie

n00b
Both cartridges are about the same weight. Well, I might consider it as a throw in when selling along with the Neo Geo AES console.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Attachments

• img_1499.jpg
    img_1499.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 197
  • img_1500.jpg
    img_1500.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 191

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Well that would certainly be amazing if the copy with terrible artwork in the soft case has mvs Roms too.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Good call, that AES looks sweet all complete like that, sweeten that even further with that Kizuna. Defo a conversion but that's already been covered. GLWTS

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
So, no need to make a free giveaway? The potential buyer was already assuming that it was reproduction or something like that (he knew the previous owner of these Kizunas, basically a friend of a friend lol).

I don't think anyone here would complain about a free giveaway...

giphy_s.gif

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Just like my women i like my Kizuna's in two's!
I'm sure your girlfriend (singular) approves...

My new lady of 8 years now totally supports me being into the hobby and also collects a little and definitely loves helping me out when I host my So Cal Neo Geo retro gaming meetups. This is a pic of her in 2014 when she got her first Neo Geo CD. This one is definitely the one! She's totally cool with me having my entire place completely all setup with Candy cabs and PVM console setups!

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Lol Hahaha !! Jesus you boy's are brutal! Epic fail on my behalf trying to use a lil Wayne lyric quote in my chick's in two joke! Lol The lady laughed at me, called me an idiot over our morning coffee when I showed her my burn, then she told me well have fun with that one! Lol Mega Burn All Around !!

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
So what happening here? Someone killed their friend because they thought they had a legit English Kizuna but it ended up being a boot?

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Not quite. He murdered his friend in order to get his Neo Geo stuff through inheritance. Once he received the bloodstained goods, he suspected the Kizuna carts of being boots, then decided to make a thread about it on neo-geo.com.