DXM appreciation thread

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
If I put it a little bit more bluntly, that's the kind of comment a particularly stupid, edgy 12-year-old would make.

Oh, the irony.

If my comment was more offensive to you than your REAL WORLD BEHAVIOR THAT NEGATIVELY AFFECTS A FUCKING 2-YEAR-OLD GIRL, then you and voltronbadass can both go fuck yourselves. Get your fucking priorities straight.

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
Oh, the irony.

If my comment was more offensive to you than your REAL WORLD BEHAVIOR THAT NEGATIVELY AFFECTS A FUCKING 2-YEAR-OLD GIRL, then you and voltronbadass can both go fuck yourselves. Get your fucking priorities straight.

How am I negatively affecting her? This is an honest to God, legitimate question.

Housing is covered. I buy her clothes and toys. I play with her through the whole day. Hell, even the weed I smoke is close to free since we grow it ourselves. Anything I've bought myself has been with my own money.

And then, sometimes, if she's spending the night with family, I go on a trip or something. How's that any worse than drinking alcohol as a parent? I don't get fucked up around my daughter.

You can say what you want about me smoking pot, but yeah, that's my one allowed form of self-medication, because I can function just fucking fine on it. In fact, I function better on it - hence why it's medicinal.

But, yeah, sorry, when she grows up, you'll have to find some other chick to have weird, creepy sex with, because I think she'll actually be pretty well adjusted.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Sounds like the typical cop-out from a drug abuser.

What a waste.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
How am I negatively affecting her? This is an honest to God, legitimate question.

Housing is covered. I buy her clothes and toys. I play with her through the whole day. Hell, even the weed I smoke is close to free since we grow it ourselves. Anything I've bought myself has been with my own money.

And then, sometimes, if she's spending the night with family, I go on a trip or something. How's that any worse than drinking alcohol as a parent? I don't get fucked up around my daughter.

You can say what you want about me smoking pot, but yeah, that's my one allowed form of self-medication, because I can function just fucking fine on it. In fact, I function better on it - hence why it's medicinal.

But, yeah, sorry, when she grows up, you'll have to find some other chick to have weird, creepy sex with, because I think she'll actually be pretty well adjusted.

Your post history speaks for itself.

I will however reiterate that you are unemployed and living on government assistance while spending your money on things like a NeoSD and TG16 games (so that's $500 minimum), weed, and now ostensibly cough syrup so you can get high, while at the same time raising a 2-year-old by yourself. But instead of you being the asshole for doing all of those things, I'm the asshole for pointing out that if you're not careful, that girl is going to go from the dole to the pole. Again, priorities.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The last faggot who boasted about his drug habit got chased off the site. Just saying.

ssjlance

I will however reiterate that you are unemployed and living on government assistance while spending your money on things like a NeoSD and TG16 games (so that's $500 minimum), weed, and now ostensibly cough syrup so you can get high, while at the same time raising a 2-year-old by yourself. But instead of you being the asshole for doing all of those things, I'm the asshole for pointing out that if you're not careful, that girl is going to go from the dole to the pole. Again, priorities.

Yeah, we just got SSI sorted out, which she's receiving from her mother's death. I had a job until a couple weeks after her death - in other words, I'm not on unemployment or anything related to ME getting money for being a lazy twat. What am I supposed to use it for besides rent, or otherwise important things for my daughter? As young as she is right now, she needs someone to spend all day with her, and since I don't have a job, I'm pulling that role because the whole family is comfortable with the living arrangements.

As for the tax return, yhat was the last bit of money I earned from when I worked; you're goddamn right I spent some of it on shit for myself - shit that still has about the same amount of resale value that it did as when I bought it. I'll good and damn well sell off anything I own if/when the need arises. I have before, and I almost certainly will again.

Also, we homegrow our weed because Alaska is a legal state, so that's basically free minus electricity and the occasional bottle of nutrients for the plants, and cough syrup's pretty fucking cheap. If I had enough of a tax return to even consider buying a NeoSD, it's not that much of a stretch to spend an extra $10 or so for something to do in my down time. If I were doing it all the time, that adds up, sure, but even doing it at my most frequent... it's like $20 a year, dude.

I think I have a pretty good set of priorities right now. My daughter comes first. Most of my time and the regular income we receive goes to her. But, I'm also a man (or woman, if you buy into trannies actually counting) who has his (or her) own interests and shit to do that doesn't involve my daughter in that moment.

I've never once been fucked up around her. Unless you count being high on marijuana, I suppose, but I don't. That's more like, me on anti-depressants than me being fucked up. Tripping on psychedelics, DXM, or even just being drunk? No. I haven't, and never plan to.

With that said, I appreciate most of your post this time. You actually managed to put a little bit of logic into why you think my daughter's going to grow up into a common daddy-issue-riddled whore, but yeah, I disagree. I have a decent enough set of priorities at the moment, as far as I can tell.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I have a decent enough set of priorities at the moment, as far as I can tell.

This might be the single most ridiculous thing I've seen on this forum, ever.

ssjlance

This might be the single most ridiculous thing I've seen on this forum, ever.

I really do not get it. But, hey, with that said, we'll see how it goes.

Swear on my life that if I'm wrong and life fucks me over as a direct consequence of actions I've described in my forum posts, I will let everyone know so they can gloat and pity my daughter's pending shitty life.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
With that said, I appreciate most of your post this time. You actually managed to put a little bit of logic into why you think my daughter's going to grow up into a common daddy-issue-riddled whore, but yeah, I disagree. I have a decent enough set of priorities at the moment, as far as I can tell.

What Jibbs is saying is that you are setting a terrible example for your child. Will she grow up to be a whore working the corner for a pimp named "Upgrayedd"? Doubtful.

But you should lead by example and be a role model and not some loser who likes to get high off bottles of Robitussin, smoke weed and eat Cheetos.

Do better.

ssjlance

What Jibbs is saying is that you are setting a terrible example for your child. Will she grow up to be a whore working the corner for a pimp named "Upgrayedd"? Doubtful.

But you should lead by example and be a role model and not some loser who likes to get high off bottles of Robitussin, smoke weed and eat Cheetos.

Do better.

First off... I literally lol'd at the Idiocracy reference. That was a good one. Hats off.

But, yeah, okay, I see where you're coming from here on that part. I don't really encourage anybody to use drugs personally, and think it would be quite nice if I preferred sobriety myself. But, eh, I don't find anything inherently wrong with using something recreationally if you can keep it in moderation and it doesn't cause harm to your family or relationships. That's the hallmark of a real drug problem, and yeah, I've been there before back in my teenage years.

Currently, though, the DXM is something I do pretty rarely, and it isn't something I expose her to at all. Honestly, this will be the second time I've done it since she was born two years and two months back.

With weed, I've been prescribed anti-depressants before, and they just leave me... internally dead feels like the right description, but it's a bit abstract to be fair. Zombified, perhaps. Maybe not as much of a sadsack directly, but the depression is replaced with plain nothingness.

Weed actually makes me happy, or at least not a whiny, moody piece of shit. So I use that instead.

Also, I prefer Doritos or Funyuns. If I'm even eating any chips. Most likely Hot Pockets or tacos or pizza or something.

ssjlance

You're far too honest for this place.

Certainly possible. I've never seen the point in covering shit up. I figure if you can't be honest about what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Certainly possible. I've never seen the point in covering shit up. I figure if you can't be honest about what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
A grown ass man shouldn't be guzzling cough syrup whether they're being honest about it or not.

Do you also sniff Sharpies and drink Listerine?

ssjlance

A grown ass man shouldn't be guzzling cough syrup whether they're being honest about it or not.

Do you also sniff Sharpies and drink Listerine?

No, I just actually like the effects of dextromethorphan, and it's easier and safer than tracking down something like ketamine or PCP.

What's any better about a grown ass man drinking waste from microorganisms to get drunk? Alcohol is yeast piss, basically.

But that's socially acceptable, right?

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
I actually don't like alcohol. Go figure.

I wish alcohol was my drug of choice. That must make life easier.

Also, just for shits and giggles, you can trip off as little as two ounces, four being a fairly common beginner dose.

Drinking 8 oz. at once is a bit much if you aren't familiar.

I didn't measure it out when I had that cold, I'd just chug it every couple of minutes, like a man

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Winners_Dont_Use_Drugs.png

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Don't think he was robo tripping, smoking a half oz a week, living on SSI and buying high end retro games.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I know we're starved for drama but this dude is bottom of the barrel.

Gutter trash.

ssjlance

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,

The fact that this kind of basic logic and reasoning has to be stated is in and of itself sad.

I think I have a pretty good set of priorities right now. My daughter comes first. Most of my time and the regular income we receive goes to her. But, I'm also a man (or woman, if you buy into trannies actually counting) who has his (or her) own interests and shit to do that doesn't involve my daughter in that moment.

Translation: I have many vices that I can't seem to control and sometimes my wants come before my daughter's. Sorry mate, but parenthood isn't a thing of convenience. There's a lot of shit I'd love to do, but don't for the sake of my three children. If your kid is cramping your style and how you want to live, sorry not sorry?

No I'm not saying you're the worst parent in the world. I don't personally know you. However what you've posted speaks volumes and it's not something you should be proud of.