sega on neo geo?

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
I just had a thought (man did that hurt!). What if now that sega is a third party again they decided to develop a neo geo game? What would YOU like to see them make? sega series only. My top three would be a top down vertical panzer dragoon shooter, a proper 16-bit sonic, and a blood soaked ass kicking version of eternal champions.What do you all think?

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Great topic! It would be wonderful if Sega did that, athough I really doubt that will ever happen. You never know though, if they made a game for the NG Pocket color, why not AES or MVS! Anyawy, this is what I would wish for:

1. A Panzer Dragoon game
2. Shinobi
3. A sequel to Altered Beast
4. A streets of Rage 4!!!!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
What about a GIGA POWERed Golden Axe. Man that would be awesome!

NSX-T

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
How about a Sonic game on the Neo made jointly by Sega and the Metal Slug team!
smile.gif

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

I

Iori

All together now...PSV
Sonic or Shinobi would be cool, but could anyone here imagine what would happen if Treasure developed a game for the neo?

------------------
vicecharge.gif

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
A 2D Fighters Megamix, or maybe even a 2D fighting game mixing Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers and SNK fighters might be fun.

SEGA vs. SNK....?

------------------
Taiso
'For great justice take off every ZIG'

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
Hey, this can happen.

And kind of already has, I'm sure you guys have seen Sonic on NGPC...so that idea of yours isn't as far fetched as you'd think.

To answer your question, I'd looove to see Eternel Champions on it!!

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

S

Silent_Scope

Sega makes NEO GEO game? Hmmm........
After Sonic Sega should make more games like Phantasy Star, Streets of Rage type games.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Ahh Sega on Neo. I'd be content to see old Genesis games ported with Neo graphics. Phantasy Star, 4,096 colors....

Of course its all just wishful thinking the odds of them making Neo Geo games is about as likely as them bringing back the Nomad.
-Shuuchan

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Streets of Rage 4...but that will never happen
smile.gif

-Ukyo

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
It will never happen but maybe The METAL SLUG team can make a 2-D Sonic game on Dreamcast ?? pretty good idea huh guys !!!!

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
I would like to see Sonic: Mark of the Hedgehog, Metal Slug Quartet (!), Shinobi Master's, Puzzle de Columns and Gunstar Troopers 3rd Squad!

thundr51

Bead Banger
Or, here's an idea. Since for some reason the good always die young, perhaps Sega goes the way of the Neo. They keep making games for the DC for the next several years. Can you imagine how much better the games would be considering all the practice the developers would have had??
smile.gif