What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Now that my Goldie lives again, I put in League Bowling and Windjammers to play for a bit.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I played Metal Slug Turbo 2, X and regular 2 last night.

Think I'll play some TSS and Shock Troopers.

Everytime I open my PS Vita(quite often) and I have a few minutes, I boot Baseball stars 2 from the PSP compilation vol.1 I think I won the tournament 15 times!!! On the AES, I play Sengoku 3

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ive been falling off lately due to work and life. I havent even played breakers revenge or karnovs revenge in over 2 months. Infact i need to atleast boot up the big red tonight just so it doesnt feel so neglected

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been mostly playing SVC, Garou, and RBFFS. However I did get the chance to play somebody on XBLA version of Sam Sho 2. I know it's Xbox One compatible, but it amazes me whenever somebody actually plays it.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Still juggling SS3 along with KOF 95. Absolutely love the backgrounds in KOF 95, some of the best in the series.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Still juggling SS3 along with KOF 95. Absolutely love the backgrounds in KOF 95, some of the best in the series.

Same here :buttrock: Been playing kof95. The high damage output and difficulty isn't for everyone, but it will always be one of my all time favorites from the series.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Same here :buttrock: Been playing kof95. The high damage output and difficulty isn't for everyone, but it will always be one of my all time favorites from the series.

Totally, love the darkness in 95. It reminds me of FF Special in the difficulty stakes, each hit feels heavy! Definitely one of my faves in the series.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I've been playing some more Metal Slug 4 -- and it's growing on me. It's definitely not as bad as most people make it out to be once you put some time into it.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've been playing my Ninja Master's homecart the past week.

I've just recently started to use Natsume's infinite.

:down::A:,:qcf: :D:,:down::A:,:qcf::D:

Easy, fun and cool!

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
Sam Sho 2. It's an amazing game and holds up really well. It's amazing how many people that are out button mashing street fighter games that have never played a sam sho game. It would change their lives!

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
very true I remember finding a copy after playing sf2 -this was back in the 90s and I was blown away

not played anything neo lately but did play samsho sen on 360 finally...

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
very true I remember finding a copy after playing sf2 -this was back in the 90s and I was blown away

not played anything neo lately but did play samsho sen on 360 finally...

God, I really wanted to like that Samsho Sen, but...just...couldn't. They really messed up on that one :(

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Samsho2 is one of the games I keep up with. Agreed about Sen, really didn't care for that one either.

I've gone back to King of the Monsters, 3 Count Bout, and the original Metal Slug again recently. Man, can't stand the insane difficulty of the cpu in 3 Count Bout, though. Lot of fun on 2 player though.

Just got Crossed Swords and Mutation Nation. Hadn't really heard much about crossed swords other than some people liked it. Really fun idea. Basically Infinity Blade minus the touch controls.

I've had my eye on Mutation Nation since I was a kid and finally found one for a price I was willing to pay last week on the market boards. Think I might have to start playing as player 2 so I can be MC Hammer crossed with Mr. T for maximum absurdity.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
God, I really wanted to like that Samsho Sen, but...just...couldn't. They really messed up on that one :(

I liked it. I didn't LOVE it, but it wasn't that bad. It certainly had potential. I wasn't a huge fan of the colors. The game was too grey, which is something that could be said for the latest Namco games, Soul Calibur in particular. Most of the music was quite nice, too. All in all, Sen felt low budget in a Simple 2000 kind of way, which doesn't mean it couldn't be enjoyed. It's so easy to completely dismiss games nowadays, because they're not top-tier productions. If it's not a well established series with Evo presence, it's not worth anyone's interest. Well, I don't think like that, which isn't to say I want everyone else to love Sen. Like I said, I don't love it myself.

As for the games I'm playing right now, I'm yet again coming back to Garou Densetsu Special. I was always wondering if it's me who's bad at it, or if it's the game that's just brutal.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've been playing a lot of Magician Lord, shooting for that 1CC, NeoAlec inspired me after watching his video review.

Crossed Swords...

Great game, yes I agree with the Infinity Blade connotation, another excellent game.

I've been playing a lot of Magician Lord, shooting for that 1CC, NeoAlec inspired me after watching his video review.

Riding Hero has occupied a slot the last couple days for the same reason.

I've been playing KotM2 a lot more because my son's obsessed. I think it has just about run it's course with me, but it is a huge improvement over when he found KotM1 on the 161 - better looking and takes a little longer before it starts feeling grossly repetitive.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Took out Windjammers and League Bowling and rotated in Crossed Swords and 2020 Super Baseball. The kids are having friends over tomorrow and I wanted to surprise them with new games to play.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Samurai Shodown V!

From the epic introduction to the massive sprites of Kusaregedo this game is amazing!

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Finally got an MVS copy of Last Blade 2 for a good price! So my Dreamcast copy is gonna get a break now.

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective
I had never played any of the Neo Geo soccer games before, and now I'm obsessed with Ultimate 11 on my new 161-1 cart. I want to track down a legit copy now.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I had never played any of the Neo Geo soccer games before, and now I'm obsessed with Ultimate 11 on my new 161-1 cart. I want to track down a legit copy now.

one my favourite soccer/football games ever. best one on the neo imo.

Dynamis

n00b
The Last Blade. My favorite fighting game, the artwork is so beautiful and every character rocks. Does anyone know how to do special poses when the round starts? For instance, when playing against Zantetsu (CPU), he jumps down from the top of the screen. However, when you play as Zantetsu he just stands there.