Animes you should Watch (Intros + Descriptions)

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Ok, this took a butt load of time (mostly because the fansubs were in ogm format and I had to convert a bunch of items from the ogm format to avi/wav/mpeg and more lol) But I did this to show what animes people are missing because either they haven't heard of em and probably never will because 2 of these probably won't see the light out of japan unfortunatly....

Ok first is E: OtherWise:
mainvis2.jpg

E’s Otherwise is based on a popular comic series featured in the G Fantasy Monthly. Born through mutations, possess abilities that far exceed normal human beings, the presence of people who are able to use special powers are called E’s. It’s the story of the lonesome 15-years-old Kai Kudo,our protagonist who possesses these abilities and once called as E’s.

Kai, who has powers different from the rest, together with his sickly sister Hikaru was protected by an organization called ASHURUM. Scouted by Eiji, Kai was delegated to the ASHURUM special force AESES and undergo intensive training.

Whenever he was free, Kai visited Hikaru at the hospital belongs to the organization, but Hikaru's condition never improved. So, one year later, with amazing growth from the intensive training, Kai decides to escape from the organization.

This is a kickass anime that isn't licensed in US and Europe, so you guys can download the fansub, but you people in japan, it wouldn't be legal =P Anywho, this anime is GREAT, get it.

Intro:E:OtherWise Intro Took a long time heh.

Next is Maburaho:

normal_Maburaho.jpg

Our main character is the seventeen-year-old high school student, Kazuki Shikimori. He attends the elite school for training people in the art of using magic, Aoi Academy, but as for his grades, it would be faster to count his rank starting at the bottom. On top of that, he can only use magic eight times in his whole life! Because he’ll turn into dust if he uses up his magic, he spends his days depressed, unable to even use magic.

One day, a girl named Yuuna Miyama shows up in front of him. "From now on, we’re husband and wife!" While he is still shocked, Kuriko Kazetsubaki and Rin Kamishiro appear before him. They have but one goal. To get the genes from Kazuki that hold the world’s most powerful magic...

What destiny awaits the failure of a wizard, Kazuki Shikimori, who is suddenly being targeted by three beautiful girls!?

Great Anime (also a fansub only right now, so same rules apply) Its still being shown in japan, so they are only up to 16 out of 24 in Fansubbing, this is a great comedy/magic anime, i highly recommend it!!

Intro: Maburaho This too a long time to encode from OGM, whew lol

Last is a Licensed Anime in the US, so buy it, Full Metal Panic:
fmpanic35.jpg

Sosuke Sagara is an elite soldier who belongs to an independent special force named "Mithril". Mithril is a self appointed military force that fights terrorism across the globe. With technology that is far superior to that of normal nations, Mithril intercedes on behalf of justice. Sagara, a Second Lieutenant under Mithril's command, is assigned to the duty of protecting a girl named Kaname Chidori, who attends high school in Japan. To accomplish this task, he pretends to be a transfer student attending at Kaname's school. As Sagara settles into his new role as classmate, a massive plot unfolds beginning with the kidnapping of Chidori. What is Chidori's role in the conspiracy? Why does she seem to be born with knowledge of technology that has only been recently invented?

Great Series, (so far, i've only watched 10 episodes) buy this anime, seriously, its great.

Intro: Full Metal Panic Intro Encoded from DVD

Whew, there ya have it, 3 great animes. Descriptions are from www.animenfo.com, whatcha think? Enjoy..

Last edited:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Ninja Scroll
Berserk
Rurouni Kenshin OVA (aka Samurai X trust and betrayal)

I mean, if you want good manly anime and none of that faggot crap with the silly girls and guys that act like silly girls and shit.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Im trying to go less main stream here....the only 1 that would be a little bit girly is Maburaho, but its comedy.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Tennis no Ouji-sama
TEXHNOLYZE
Ikkitousen
Battle Programmer Shirase (BPS)
Avenger
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i live in japan but ill never understand the attraction to anime...

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
This may not be a well known one as of yet, but Last Exile is absolutely the most well animemated anime I have ever seen and it kicks ass. By GONZO :buttrock:

Check it out vol 1,2 are out right now

Pretear:buttrock: reminds me of Fushugi yugi but less dramatic
Berserk:buttrock:
Kenshin:buttrock:
Zaion:buttrock: Short but sweet Gonzo also.
GateKeepers :buttrock: rocks (thanks NICK)

Ninja scroll series:mad: PIECE OF SHIT!!

Last edited:
FLCL- best ever
Cowboy BeBop- amazing characters awesome stories
Haibane Renmei- beautious drama by ABe
Magical Shopping Arcade- damn funny and more fun from Gainex
Samurai X OVAs- beautiful and more mature
Naruo- one of the coolest animes to not hit stateside yet

those are just the most recent that pop into my head