20 Year Member
Howard Family team, [emoji43] lol.

Missed opportunity for Ash’s Team:
giphy.gif

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
"Bad character design team" is dead on.

Still has those doofy ass headphones, and probably still has the personality of a wet paper towel. His design reeks of try-hard.

team from that mai comic...:thevt:

Futanari team?

As we all know guests characters from other companies is common right now, so there's a possibility that we might get a guest team, so just curious what teams would people want/be ok with?

For some reason all i keep coming up is teams that originated from side scrollers, final fight, streets of rage, Double Dragon even Rushing Beat (be surprised if the latter happened)

Aside from that maybe a Akira EX team.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I doubt they will go for guests in KOF.

Personally, I would rather they add characters from their own games.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I'd rather them just do NGBC2 if they're gonna do Smash Bros style character roster stuff.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I'd rather them just do NGBC2 if they're gonna do Smash Bros style character roster stuff.

To a degree, I agree with this, mainly for games that don't fit the settings. But I loved what they did with KOFXI, bringing in characters from Buriki One and Kizuna. Would love to see more from FF, AoF and AoDK as well.

PS: just noticed AoDK has Kombat in its title with K instead of C lol.

Last edited:

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
As we all know guests characters from other companies is common right now, so there's a possibility that we might get a guest team, so just curious what teams would people want/be ok with?

For some reason all i keep coming up is teams that originated from side scrollers, final fight, streets of rage, Double Dragon even Rushing Beat (be surprised if the latter happened)

Aside from that maybe a Akira EX team.

There is a slight chance for a guest team and it might be left to DLC, so if it is to happen I'd really like to see the characters from the Rage of the Dragons make another appearance, it would be pretty insane. I know, it's nice to dream once in a while.

To a degree, I agree with this, mainly for games that don't fit the settings. But I loved what they did with KOFXI, bringing in characters from Buriki One and Kizuna. Would love to see more from FF, AoF and AoDK as well.

PS: just noticed AoDK has Kombat in its title with K instead of C lol.

I pretty much agree with everything said here, also I wouldn't mind some more Garou characters *cough* canon team with Rock *cough*, or even Terry reverting to his Garou look for this game. (or at least having it as an option)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I would love if Jimmy and Billy showed up in KOF. But only if they retained their original character sprites, super-sized, from the first Double Dragon game of 1987. And then the reverse elbow would become the strongest move in the game.

Double-Dragon-IV_01-20-17_013.png

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Haha, this is good. "Anti-Terry Team", "team from the Mai comic." :lol:

fake

15 Year Member
The crown prince has delayed the reveal!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
The crown prince has delayed the reveal!

That’s a bummer.

No new date just yet either, unfortunately:

“Today’s announcement of The King of Fighters XV and Samurai Shodown‘s Season Pass 3 which was originally scheduled for (Jan. 6th) 6:00 p.m. PST has been postponed,” SNK said in a tweet. “We sincerely apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the announcements. We will inform our fans as soon as the new date and time has been confirmed, and appreciate your kind understanding.”

fake

15 Year Member
That’s a bummer.

No new date just yet either, unfortunately:

“Today’s announcement of The King of Fighters XV and Samurai Shodown‘s Season Pass 3 which was originally scheduled for (Jan. 6th) 6:00 p.m. PST has been postponed,” SNK said in a tweet. “We sincerely apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the announcements. We will inform our fans as soon as the new date and time has been confirmed, and appreciate your kind understanding.”

Sounds like this is more than "our agency had a problem rendering the final videos."

Fygee

20 Year Member
Hopefully it's nothing serious, but it makes one wonder since it's just a trailer reveal.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Moar:

ErKRz1vXUAEinek.jpeg

ErKRyOaWMAgQKg_.jpeg

ErKRzJkXIAE_Wq3.jpeg

Leaning towards them being legit now.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Looks legit to me.

Also looks like there's some Samurai Shodown design cues there with the lighting, 3D model outlines, and face shapes.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
looks like backgrounds have really been fleshed out

Looks great. Hope they add roll back net code so this game can be as successful as it can and should be. Mai's top looks a little misshaped though. Maybe that's why they delayed the trailer ;)

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
I like the look of it all even though I normally don't like that sort of thing. If this is anything like the new Samsho I'm sure I'll love it. Had so much fun with the new Samsho.