Nice game collection

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I don't understand the words.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
After the video ends I'm picturing this guy climbling into one of those green boxes, sliding the lid on and then clapping to turn off the light.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Is this a joke? Two boxes of common games and random bootlegs thrown in. I'm no big timer and I had a better home cart collection then this guy at one point. Nothing in that collection needs to be stored away in tubs.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I lost it when he dug up his copy of AOF3 and said "This is King of Fighting Drei" :lolz:

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
What else are bootlegs than Kizuna and Ninja Masters? He also have a great SNES PAL collection and those are not bootlegs or if they are then this retro game collecting is in trouble.
Also it would be nice to know what he is saying in the video because I dont also understand a word of germany only thing I understood that he said KOF98 was his darling. He sould sell his video games and maybe then he would find a real girl :D

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
What else are bootlegs than Kizuna and Ninja Masters? He also have a great SNES PAL collection and those are not bootlegs or if they are then this retro game collecting is in trouble.
Also it would be nice to know what he is saying in the video because I dont also understand a word of germany only thing I understood that he said KOF98 was his darling. He sould sell his video games and maybe then he would find a real girl :D

Off the top of my head I remember digger man and flip shot which are both conversions. Anyone who owns digger man and it willing to display that on film is deranged.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Impressive the NES and SNES collection...
But why did he put all that stuff in boxes inside a shack?
Are those Jewish smuggled games?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Oh this retro game collecting is in trouble!

He sould sell his video games and maybe then he would find a real girl :D

I have thought about this but I'd fear having nothing in the end. High risk high reward :smirk:

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
her starts his video series with his old game collection which he "forgot" there years ago, and when his son asked hom about what he's gonna inherit one day, the guy started dishing out his old collection.

which is a bit strange since the Neo Geo part is full with fake conversions....

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
her starts his video series with his old game collection which he "forgot" there years ago, and when his son asked hom about what he's gonna inherit one day, the guy started dishing out his old collection.

which is a bit strange since the Neo Geo part is full with fake conversions....

Yeah it's just another collectard getting his rocks off on YouTube by posting his shitty video game collection.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
I wonder if its really a good place to store games.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Most german speaking people agree that is just a big fat pile of shit of a video. Very bad actor.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Most german speaking people agree, that this video captures the generic german speaking collector quite accurately.