Sell me some loose MVS carts,Metal slug etc,look inside PLEASE

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really fussed about condition of the carts,perfer bare,don't mind what region either.

So here are the items as It stands.If you DONT HAVE ANY OF THESE CARTS PLEASE PM ME ANYWAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GOT,I MAY BE INTERESTED!!!

I have Ebay refences ,not 1 negative,shall provide if asked.

I prefer this to be UK only,I accept Postal orders and cash and Paypal.If you have any offers USA or anywhere else in this big World then please send me a offer.

Please PM me with offers and help me out:

Metal Slug 1,Bare MVS cart

Metal Slug X,Bare MVS cart

Neo Geo CD PAD,don’t mind about condition nor if it comes with a box.

<small>[ July 16, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: corbo 2 ]</small>

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to bump kind of early,but please send me a offer on anything.Surly some of you UK owners have stuff to sell!?!?!?!?!?

help me please

olbaid

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
corbo 2:
Not really fussed about condition of the carts,perfer bare,don't mind what region either.

So here are the items as It stands.If you DONT HAVE ANY OF THESE CARTS PLEASE PM ME ANYWAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GOT,I MAY BE INTERESTED!!!

I have Ebay refences ,not 1 negative,shall provide if asked.

I prefer this to be UK only,I accept Postal orders and cash and Paypal.If you have any offers USA or anywhere else in this big World then please send me a offer.

Please PM me with offers and help me out:

Metal Slug 1,Bare MVS cart

Metal Slug X,Bare MVS cart

Neo Geo CD PAD,don’t mind about condition nor if it comes with a box.

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spock olbaid,whats the post dude,PM me if it's important because i missed what you have said.

spock

Anyways,thanks to EVERYONE who gave me a PM.I would PREFER this to be UK only.As i need to sort me Paypal stuff out first,what a bummer :( .So UK only for the time being,sorry about that,help me out please and PM me if you live in the UK and have any MVS carts i may be interested in.

All the Best People :)

<small>[ July 17, 2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: corbo 2 ]</small>