NeoBiosMasta: Introduction and Information (photo heavy) ORDERS OPEN

mikew

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
I don't think there is enough clearance for a ZIF socket. Shoot me a PM.

I don't think my account has been full activated as I can't send PMs yet. I can be reached at mikewolak @ gmail . com .

Thanks!

tugs

n00b
Hi :)

just placed an order for two NeoBiosMasta (1 for my MV-1C, 1 for my MV-1B) , ship to France :)

hkr

n00b
I just went on a buying spree for building a consolized MVS and was dreading figuring out how to pull the chip and re-wiring it. This just made my evening and I ordered one as soon as I saw it. Had to register to tell you thanks.

abysstech

n00b
neogeofanclub.com site not working?

Hi, anyone know whats up with neogeofanclub.com, I want to order a NeoBiosMasta but the shop seems to be offline.

Any recommendations?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Hi, anyone know whats up with neogeofanclub.com, I want to order a NeoBiosMasta but the shop seems to be offline.

Any recommendations?

Shoot me a PM. I really need to update the site... I am waiting for some parts to come in so I cant ship till next week.

hkr

n00b
Shoot me a PM. I really need to update the site... I am waiting for some parts to come in so I cant ship till next week.

Like I told you in email, I much prefer waiting a few weeks then the idea of ripping that chip up and trying to solder 40 wires to the board.

abysstech

n00b
I don't want to sound like a N00b but how do I send a PM? Just joined and don't seem to have much access. Anyway I can be contacted on "abysstech @ yahoo . com . au" very interested in purchasing a couple of NeoBiosMasta's.

Noisepurge

New Challenger
Just got my chip in the mail, and wanted to say thanks for an amazing product :D saves me a lot of pain on soldering the Universe Bios to my MV-1C!

Jonathan32

n00b
Hello, Hey I was wondering if these were still available for the CD and CDZ versions? I am really interested in one and would love to order one. Figured maybe the CDZ would be since there were no issues with that system.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
NTM
I'm interested on the CD TL one.

Are you still working on it, or is it abandoned?

Regards

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Hello, Hey I was wondering if these were still available for the CD and CDZ versions? I am really interested in one and would love to order one. Figured maybe the CDZ would be since there were no issues with that system.

NTM
I'm interested on the CD TL one.

Are you still working on it, or is it abandoned?

Regards

Sorry I just noticed these posts. Please PM me to get my attention if I don't reply to questions quickly.

First, I dont think its a good idea to put this on a CDZ honestly. The 68k CPU is on the bottom of the system and would require you to leave the bottom of the case off. I wouldnt want anyone to jack with their CDZ when toploaders are significantly cheaper.

Yes there is a new NBM version for Top Loaders that is pretty much ready to go. It was discussed a bit here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?236491-Something-I-ve-been-working-on

When the new version is ready for purchase, I'll make a new thread.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Sorry I just noticed these posts. Please PM me to get my attention if I don't reply to questions quickly.

First, I dont think its a good idea to put this on a CDZ honestly. The 68k CPU is on the bottom of the system and would require you to leave the bottom of the case off. I wouldnt want anyone to jack with their CDZ when toploaders are significantly cheaper.

Yes there is a new NBM version for Top Loaders that is pretty much ready to go. It was discussed a bit here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?236491-Something-I-ve-been-working-on

When the new version is ready for purchase, I'll make a new thread.

Awesome!!!

Count me in, I'll take one for my top loader, looking forward to test the debugg bios. ;)

Kreacher

n00b
THREAD RESURRECTION apology. Can't seem to send a PM as I assume it's because I'm new. Any chance of a NeoBiosMasta CD run coming up? Checked the website but says sold out. Thanks, RK

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
ySrtp0U.gif