Hey guys (and gals?) Glad to be aboard!

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Some friendly advice is to stay out of the War Room if you don't have thick skin, and don't post ebay prices if you plan on selling something.

Oh, and welcome, of course.

Nah, I get what the war room is. No big. No reason to take stuff personally. You gotta get knocked around a bit. Besides, if you start getting your feelings hurt over what people say on a forum, there's a self confidence problem.

I've learned about how eBay prices are bullshit. Don't have any reason to sell anything anytime soon since I'm trying to get games that I missed out on when I was younger. My oldest kid can appreciate the older stuff too.

If I ever do sell stuff down the road, it'll be at current community prices. Even if it's at a, "loss," it's not really a loss if you've had years of great time out of it. You can't put a price tag on that.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Post a picture of your second hand wife already .. before she fukin figures out you want to get your shit pushed in by all the tranies here and makes you homeless real fast.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Post a picture of your second hand wife already .. before she fukin figures out you want to get your shit pushed in by all the tranies here and makes you homeless real fast.

So posting pic is gonna fix that. Gotcha. Meh, eat a dick muppy.

What's with the tranny thing anyway?

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Yo! Welcome

Thanks, yeah, I'm getting the fucking firing squad in the War Room. Started a thread after picking up a Metal Slug MVS cart from ResO for $35 shipped. They came down in price a bit and asked that I say they were the sexiest in the forum. I'm like, "sure," but they had a typo and said sexist so I'm like, haha, okay, I'll say they're the most sexist. Figured I'd be a good sport.

People didn't like the thread. Meh, whatever. I'm fine with just making a couple friends here and there. Never gonna impress everyone.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
More education? Sure!

Don't drag one horrid thread into a thread that wasn't previously horrid. Now this one is as well. Just...be.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Especially with a wife like yours...

Shit, you're right. Should post a pic of myself with a green turtle dick going into my mouth. Nothing says badass like a catcher's mit guiding a reptile phallus into my face :thevt:

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
What's with the tranny thing anyway?

You seriously need to pump your fucking brakes and get to know this place a little better before you start going balls-out. And listen to mjmjr25.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
You seriously need to pump your fucking brakes and get to know this place a little better before you start going balls-out. And listen to mjmjr25.

As a recent newcomer, this is great advice. Contribute in non-marketplace threads, go to chat for more casual talk, and learn what's going on by observing. And for real, read the new member guide. It helped me out.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug

Hey, I check myself and realize when it comes to general knowledge on Neo stuff and the like. No problem sitting back and learning and keeping quiet when I don't know shit about a subject. But bite my tongue when people throw it my way? Can't do that. Not like I started going balls on anyone out of no where. I just made a post by trying to be social and apparently that's not what people like. Lesson learned. Figured sitting around in the shadows and being unsociable and just trying to use this place for the marketplace was the wrong thing to do. So I'm just being sociable. You're supposed to take what you dish out, not like have some kind of protection from feedback or some shit if you've been around longer.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
As a recent newcomer, this is great advice. Contribute in non-marketplace threads, go to chat for more casual talk, and learn what's going on by observing. And for real, read the new member guide. It helped me out.

Yeah, I read it, and I figure I'm rolling with the punches. I don't see anything about bowing down to people.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Hey, I check myself and realize when it comes to general knowledge on Neo stuff and the like. No problem sitting back and learning and keeping quiet when I don't know shit about a subject. But bite my tongue when people throw it my way? Can't do that. Not like I started going balls on anyone out of no where. I just made a post by trying to be social and apparently that's not what people like. Lesson learned. Figured sitting around in the shadows and being unsociable and just trying to use this place for the marketplace was the wrong thing to do. So I'm just being sociable. You're supposed to take what you dish out, not like have some kind of protection from feedback or some shit if you've been around longer.

Dont worry you cant please everyone. Some people can take it others cant. Really delve into some old threads and you will learn. It can be a warm loving place. But pry not.

MuppeT

War Room Troll

No wonder your first wife divorced you ....

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

I'm not talking about your knowledge about video games. You need to sit back and learn and keep quiet until you learn about this place. You wouldn't be in a position to bite or not bite your tongue if you hadn't created that thread, which is what I was referring to when I said you went "balls out". You start getting on everyones nerves around here and it's going to be a really hard stench to wash off. No one is asking you to fucking "bow down" to anyone. The fact that you keep going on the way you are speaks to the fact that you don't get it around here yet, which is fine. All I'm saying is just calm the fuck down and get the lay of the land, and let people get to know you. Like fucken ignore this thread, and ignore the thread that fucking dipshit ResO got you to create, and just participate elsewhere.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I'm not talking about your knowledge about video games. You need to sit back and learn and keep quiet until you learn about this place. You wouldn't be in a position to bite or not bite your tongue if you hadn't created that thread, which is what I was referring to when I said you went "balls out". You start getting on everyones nerves around here and it's going to be a really hard stench to wash off. No one is asking you to fucking "bow down" to anyone. The fact that you keep going on the way you are speaks to the fact that you don't get it around here yet, which is fine. All I'm saying is just calm the fuck down and get the lay of the land, and let people get to know you. Like fucken ignore this thread, and ignore the thread that fucking dipshit ResO got you to create, and just participate elsewhere.

Ouch, chill Jibba. And it was a lighthearted joke, everyone just be calm.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Tjanko!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
imagining the conversation you were having sends cringes down my spine

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
imagining the conversation you were having sends cringes down my spine

It was literally him asking if he could buy X game for X price, and I jokingly said sure, if he'd post that I was the sexiest person on the forum (or 2nd sexiest). No more, no less. We didn't have much conversation at all. Nothing serious.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
its just mad cringey that you would say something so pandering to someone who is married and brand new. in normal circumstances we'd have no idea what your PMs with other members entail but thanks to this guy its now war room business so i'm certainly not sorry for discussing it.YEA SURE.... IF U TELL ME THAT IM SEXY ;-* ;-* ;-* ;-* ;-* ;-*

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
its just mad cringey that you would say something so pandering to someone who is married and brand new. in normal circumstances we'd have no idea what your PMs with other members entail but thanks to this guy its now war room business so i'm certainly not sorry for discussing it.YEA SURE.... IF U TELL ME THAT IM SEXY ;-* ;-* ;-* ;-* ;-* ;-*

Lol, dude is new to the forums. He just PMed me to buy a game.

It was pretty straight forward, I added some humor, the end.

I typically wouldn't post PMs, but this is literally how the entire conversation and sale went.

No big deal, guy was just buying a game. I joke around a lot, but who doesn't? Something so lighthearted doesn't need to be a big deal.

Once again, welcome to the forum. Sorry for the mess.
852B8672-7813-46BC-BDFB-61D89B956EAA_zps04pzzf7i.jpeg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yea thats exactly what i expected you to have sent him. you can keep explaining yourself and saying the same thing over and over, its classic lame ass shit like this that paints your personality here for others.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Lol, dude is new to the forums. He just PMed me to buy a game.

It was pretty straight forward, I added some humor, the end.

I typically wouldn't post PMs, but this is literally how the entire conversation and sale went.

No big deal, guy was just buying a game. I joke around a lot, but who doesn't? Something so lighthearted doesn't need to be a big deal.

Once again, welcome to the forum. Sorry for the mess.
852B8672-7813-46BC-BDFB-61D89B956EAA_zps04pzzf7i.jpeg

Hahaha, oh my God no. You just made it look so much worse with the stuff blanked out.

Ahh well whatever. Guess people just think I'm a beatoff now because apparently posting in the War Room is faux pas unless it's something really good and you have a lot of friends. I thought it was just a place for everything that was stupid or irrelevant. That's what it looked like over the past month. Most have guessed wrong. If the cool kids don't like me, I'll survive.