President Obama signed executive order curbing gun sales

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm

vs

^[edit] can't seem to find the original channel all those JP gun demos are from.
:(

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I wish this asshat would stop ducking with our civil liberties. I guess he's going to do as much damage to the American people as he can before his term ends.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I guess he's going to do as much damage to the American people as he can before his term ends.

You think he ran for president just to fuck with you guys? That seems like a poor way to spend your time and money.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
cute you think the non elite can have full auto...the only real prohibition on owning it is cost, so for those affiliated with criminal organizations = no problem either.
type59_02.jpg
HG001901D.jpg

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
*Random argument that has nothing to do with race*

norton: "but, but ... BLACK PEOPLE!" :eek::eek::eek::eek:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I thought of you as a smarter person... "insignificant whining" he said.

Come on man, most of those 25 are questionable assertions at best and/or based on the author's disagreement with the policies. Or did he make a list for Bush as well?

The constitution, as you well know, is vague on many issues and open to broad interpretation. Allegedly unconstitutional actions may be challenged in the courts.

Obama has in general acted with remarkable restraint given the absolute clusterfuck that is Congress. My main complaint with him is he was not assertive enough and instead chose to compromise on key issues such as Obamacare.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'm ok with him increasing the number of agents or whatever to do background checks and to prosecute criminals who try to purchase firearms illegally.

But that kinda falls under enforcing existing laws, and is something they should've been doing all along, right? Not exactly a stroke of genius.

My real problem with this whole thing is that he actually seems to actually fucking think that saving one life, or preventing a single incident, is justification for creating new laws which would be applied to a population of 350 million people. The crying, the melodramatic phony whimpering ... fuck, we should've just elected my ex-girlfriend president. That bitch would cry if the sun went down. Fuck logic, fuck the data, fuck the good of the whole - let's just cry and hug moms until we see the light. I find that the truth speaks to you from a hysterical place.

There are tons of laws that, if enforced, would save at least one life. No more driving. No more running. No more bathing. No more drinking, no more smoking. No more walking around without a helmet. Also ban shitting. People die on the crapper all the time. And we need more fiber in our diets - we should elect a fiber czar, and create the FBFSS - federal bureau of fiber for smooth shitting. NO MORE FULLY AUTOMATIC SHITTING, NO MORE ASSAULT SHITTING - NOT ON MY WATCH SON. I would ban shitting by executive order on my first day of office. GONE, just like that.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
*Random argument that has nothing to do with race*

norton: "but, but ... BLACK PEOPLE!" :eek::eek::eek::eek:

He was correct.

Reagan instituted gun control in CA in direct response to the Black Panthers.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
There are tons of laws that, if enforced, would save at least one life. No more driving. No more running. No more bathing. No more drinking, no more smoking. No more walking around without a helmet. Also ban shitting. People die on the crapper all the time. And we need more fiber in our diets - we should elect a fiber czar, and create the FBFSS - federal bureau of fiber for smooth shitting. NO MORE FULLY AUTOMATIC SHITTING, NO MORE ASSAULT SHITTING - NOT ON MY WATCH SON. I would ban shitting by executive order on my first day of office. GONE, just like that.

You're comparing selling guns to people with mental problems to driving and bathing? Seems logical.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
So is this why doctors in recent visits have been asking people if they ever feel depressed? I'm sure there's a massive government database being amassed so they can visit the low hanging fruit first.
Follow the prozac and you will find the source.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
He was correct.

And it couldn't have been anyone but norton who would point that out to us.

madman, you're not following the logic. Please try again.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I really wish they would just propose an amendment to clarify/update the 2nd amendment.

Granted, I personally think we'd be happier if we just embraced the fact that guns are part of our culture, and stopped trying to fight that.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

You are so dense that or just trying to stir up the hornets nest when his quote is referring to his own assassination attempt by someone that wasn't black. Let go of the white guilt, or move to Sweden or something...please.

He wasn't talking about his own assignation attempt. He was talking about George Deukmejian and why he is good for opposing California's Prop. 15.

But anyways, Reagan (and the NRA) have a sordid history of rolling back open carry when Black Activists started carrying.

So yeah, he wasn't talking about black activists here. I was being facetious based on his history. He was actually talking about minorities through the use of code words.

But I thought it would be funnier to bring up his history of Gun control and suppression of black activists rather than the implications of his more general racial rhetoric.

He was correct.

People hear what they want to. The Ronnie Legend grows.
Next thing you know, Republicans will be telling us how it was Ronald Reagan who chopped down that cherry tree.

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Come on man, most of those 25 are questionable assertions at best and/or based on the author's disagreement with the policies. Or did he make a list for Bush as well?

The constitution, as you well know, is vague on many issues and open to broad interpretation. Allegedly unconstitutional actions may be challenged in the courts.

Obama has in general acted with remarkable restraint given the absolute clusterfuck that is Congress. My main complaint with him is he was not assertive enough and instead chose to compromise on key issues such as Obamacare.

The thing is that the list of all 25 are not questionable assertions. I can waste like 5 hours to prove all 25 things are true and are all unlawful or at least not moral.
IRS scandal .. obamacare... fast and furious... drones... torture... all assertions .- not really. What gets me aggravated is that people don't even give a crap and always say what about Bush... what about Clinton and so on. You got to deal with whats current ... and the fact of the matter is that right now we are losing each day something of what made America great... we are turning into a third world country. Nothing against you but at least acknowledge that Obama has much more to worry about than the freakin' gun grab. What a muppet he is.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The thing is that the list of all 25 are not questionable assertions. I can waste like 5 hours to prove all 25 things are true and are all unlawful or at least not moral.
IRS scandal .. obamacare... fast and furious... drones... torture... all assertions .- not really. What gets me aggravated is that people don't even give a crap and always say what about Bush... what about Clinton and so on. You got to deal with whats current ... and the fact of the matter is that right now we are losing each day something of what made America great... we are turning into a third world country. Nothing against you but at least acknowledge that Obama has much more to worry about than the freakin' gun grab. What a muppet he is.

Looks like a chain email to me. Are you one of those people that pass those around? Are you my Aunt Louisa?

Can you just prove #5 for me?

Last edited: