Game boy Advance SP has white specks inside screen

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
My gba screen has white specks EVERYWHERE inside it. Pretty annoying. From my research it it probably dried glue. Is there a easy way to remove these? Maybe I should just sac this thing for a regular gba light mod.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
My gba screen has white specks EVERYWHERE inside it. Pretty annoying. From my research it it probably dried glue. Is there a easy way to remove these? Maybe I should just sac this thing for a regular gba light mod.
My SP had that as well, you can buy replacement shells and screen lenses on ebay for pretty cheap. There is a clear plastic lens over the LCD screen that you can peel off, then you can use some canned air to blow it off. Then put the lens back on or install a new one and your good to go. There was a guide on youtube I'll try to find it for you.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Quit doing lines of coke on you SP, problem solved!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
My SP had that as well, you can buy replacement shells and screen lenses on ebay for pretty cheap. There is a clear plastic lens over the LCD screen that you can peel off, then you can use some canned air to blow it off. Then put the lens back on or install a new one and your good to go. There was a guide on youtube I'll try to find it for you.

OK, so it just peels off like the gb color one.

I will look into the cocaine thing.