The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Marek

Banned
This guy's posts actually give me a headache to read.

I'm not exaggerating or using that as a figure of speech.

The process of reading those sentences in my head causes me pain. I had to stop halfway through this page.

Lol. This fucking guy!

eclypse

Banned
I'm not bored at all. I'm invested. Misinformation isn't harmless. You aren't providing a service by just "sharing what you've heard." You're hurting people. You're hurting your kids and your wife by buying into it, for a start.

For the reasons outlined above, citations will still be needed.

Citations needed.

But before that, what's the connection between all these claims, and the spread of a respiratory infection?

Well if 5G weakens your immune system, your in a terrible place if you come into contact with COVID-19.

As many are now aware that people in poor health or compromised immune systems are at great risk of surviving the virus.

Having good nutrition and a healthy immune system to battle the virus is key.

Also doctors prescribing Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment also want you to have 250mg of Zinc. Which is high.. too much Zinc over a long period can be bad for your kidneys. 30-50mg's a day is fine.. but they say and easy way to know if your over dosing is if water tastes metal like.

Zinc is nessisary with Hydroxychloroquine for it to work.. it's like a gun without bullets! Useless without ammo.

Edited to add:

Back in the day the military knew about the radiation of the radios. They would put a wall of food cans in front of them and it would heat the cans to 150 degrees! They would try not to stay directly in front of them.

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Mike Tyson admits he would not have lasted against Muhammad Ali in dream fight.

Man would that be a crazy fight! I think Tyson would win as he fought a lot like Fraser. Though I'm sure Ail would be aware of his knock out power and would try to make mike fight backwards and also keep his distance with his long jab.

No room for a mistake against Tyson.

No idea what this is doing in this thread. But Tyson is right. He (Tyson) would have lost.

eclypse

Banned
No idea what this is doing in this thread. But Tyson is right. He (Tyson) would have lost.

Just was nice to think of other great times in the past when I seen the article and thought I'd share as I wondered what others thought.

I'll take the night off.. but if beer gets the best of me I may be back later on haha.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just was nice to think of other great times in the past when I seen the article and thought I'd share as I wondered what others thought.

I'll take the night off.. but if beer gets the best of me I may be back later on haha.

I have only speed read this thread... but I have concluded... taking a MONTH off posting in this thread would prob do you the world of good...

xROTx

PS. I will also add... just coming back from Hospital... that, yes... it's bad... and it's a lottery who makes it out of the doors again... (The nurses there have NO idea who will make it and who won't...)...

Just think... they may have had to find another half nekkid Azn to do stuffs around here...

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I have only speed read this thread... but I have concluded... taking a MONTH off posting in this thread would prob do you the world of good...

xROTx

PS. I will also add... just coming back from Hospital... that, yes... it's bad... and it's a lottery who makes it out of the doors again... (The nurses there have NO idea who will make it and who won't...)...

Just think... they may have had to find another half nekkid Azn to do stuffs around here...

Glad you're back at home Rot.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
1987 Mike? Idk man. One hit from that Mike could lobotomize a man.

Any type of Mike wouldn't have been enough. Ali won titles having to slay the boxing equivalent of a monster. Liston and Foreman. And both of those would have handled Tyson as well, IMO.

famicommander

15 Year Member
1987 Mike? Idk man. One hit from that Mike could lobotomize a man.

Ali went over 40 rounds with Joe Frazier. Even if Tyson could get inside Ali's jab, and even if he could land on that elusive chin, Ali would eat those shots and throw them right back.

Tyson didn't have a particularly great chin. It would be like Ali vs Foreman except he wouldn't even need the rope-a-dope because Tyson wouldn't be big enough to get his shots off like George.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
What happened to this:

Is it still coming today? What's the deadline?
Well my local holiday convenience store has closed due to a suspected case of the covid...this has really gone too far. I need choco bars smokes and stuff beside the grocery store being phone in all ready...because of an illness...that we have no knowledge of how bad really is...just focus on that its new and some people die. Need a fact update from Mike!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Any type of Mike wouldn't have been enough. Ali won titles having to slay the boxing equivalent of a monster. Liston and Foreman. And both of those would have handled Tyson as well, IMO.

This. Foreman has no doubt one of the best chins in boxing and Ali was the only man to knock him out. That's Prime Foreman, not old Foreman. That being said, Ali could also take a punch. Ali would systematically pick Tyson apart. I think Lennox Lewis and Ali would be more interesting but I would still take Ali in that one.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
This. Foreman has no doubt one of the best chins in boxing and Ali was the only man to knock him out. That's Prime Foreman, not old Foreman. That being said, Ali could also take a punch. Ali would systematically pick Tyson apart. I think Lennox Lewis and Ali would be more interesting but I would still take Ali in that one.

Lewis has the arm length of a light pole, it’s hard to get in close. Still great to watch his fights.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist

An interesting one would be prime Ali v prime Larry Holmes. I would pay to watch that.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Lewis has the arm length of a light pole, it’s hard to get in close. Still great to watch his fights.

Yes, that was one of his strengths. He could keep his opponent at bay with that long jab. A world class boxer and a damn shame we didn't get to see him fight Tyson in his prime but we did get two classic matches with Holyfield and really good one with Vitali Klitschko barring a stoppage from a cut.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Lewis vs Briggs was a short one but it was fun as hell while it lasted.

Lewis vs Rahman I and II were both great

Both Holyfield fights and the Vitali fight were wars.

Riddick Bowe didn't want any of Lewis

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Biggest Tyson fan but that's a 7-3 matchup in Ali's favor. Tyson would not have the stamina to sustain Ali's jab, footwork, stamina, agility, & speed.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
That's awesome. I bet the energy in there was nuts when Lewis went down.

Going in the favorite with the crowd was Rahman. All through the build up Lewis looked kinda detached. Didn't particularly want to engage with the fans. Rahman was the total opposite.

eclypse

Banned
Ahh.. the good old days of boxing!

Need to hunt for videos from those times.

Growing up we would all be glued to the tube durring the big fights. Pay per view sucks.

Parents were big fans of Lary Holmes.

Yeah got it right about Tyson going the distance. He didnt need to train for it as it would always be over in a min or less hehe.

Guys wanting to get in the ring for the big bucks knowing they were gona get knocked out in 20-30 seconds. Haha

eclypse

Banned

xROTx

Dr. Christopher Voscopoulos, ICU medical director at Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas, explains how the ‘proning’ treatment takes pressure off the lungs by turning the patient onto their stomach.

A technique called "proning" can be the difference between life and death for critical COVID-19 patients, a Las Vegas ICU doctor said Friday.

Appearing on "America's Newsroom," Southern Hills Hospital ICU Medical Director Dr. Christopher Voscopoulos explained that the medical center had learned the technique from other physicians in virus hot spots who passed along the "especially valuable" information.

"What proning is, is that normally we have patients lie on their back," he explained. "When they lie on their back, their heart applies pressure on the back of their lungs and it closes off those lungs just a little."

"And, what we do is we simply turn people over and they lie on their stomach. By doing that, the heart falls off the lungs and opens up a little bit more of the lung," he stated further. "You have to remember that these are people fighting for their life. And so, when we open up a little more lung, that's the difference between life and death."

Sounds grim but I'll remember that info if ever needed.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mike Tyson is the greatest heavyweight champion of all time.

Just look at him at the age of 50 and compare him to any other of "the greats" at that age.

Muhammad Ali couldn't even wipe his own ass by the age of 50.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Dr. Christopher Voscopoulos, ICU medical director at Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas, explains how the ‘proning’ treatment takes pressure off the lungs by turning the patient onto their stomach.

A technique called "proning" can be the difference between life and death for critical COVID-19 patients, a Las Vegas ICU doctor said Friday.

Appearing on "America's Newsroom," Southern Hills Hospital ICU Medical Director Dr. Christopher Voscopoulos explained that the medical center had learned the technique from other physicians in virus hot spots who passed along the "especially valuable" information.

"What proning is, is that normally we have patients lie on their back," he explained. "When they lie on their back, their heart applies pressure on the back of their lungs and it closes off those lungs just a little."

"And, what we do is we simply turn people over and they lie on their stomach. By doing that, the heart falls off the lungs and opens up a little bit more of the lung," he stated further. "You have to remember that these are people fighting for their life. And so, when we open up a little more lung, that's the difference between life and death."

Sounds grim but I'll remember that info if ever needed.

Why do you talk so much? Can't you fuck off already?