Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^He's probably the same guy who was peddling his jp carts on ebay uk. They were also completely overpriced, but seems like he's gone off the deep end with his us games.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
I have seen what this guys sells and everything is way overpriced but I would love to know where he gets all his gear from?

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
I have seen what this guys sells and everything is way overpriced but I would love to know where he gets all his gear from?

I'd bet from yahoo japan like most of the other sellers from ebay.
Havent really figured out who owns which account except from huioup, but there are a few usual bidders that move things from yahoo to ebay

Last edited:

Heath

, cheyne stoking

Nowhere special, he usually gets his stuff on ebay like most. look at his feedback.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Yes, I can see that now. Just noticed he was the guy who beat me to a game a few months ago. Never mind!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
4453763b-5226-5fe6.jpg

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
How about this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/190624573628
Despite waiting until the next day to reveal it was just a box with insert (laser printed according to his email), he's still got someone bidding 34 EUR on it. Is there really not a Kinko's in Spain?