Tap Water

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I don't mind drinking from the tap here. I remember when I was in Switzerland, Intelarken - the water was bloody fantastic. straight from the alpine mountains.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Tap water in central Utah is good. My in-laws tap water comes from a natural spring in the middle of their town... Spring City, Utah.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't mind drinking from the tap here. I remember when I was in Switzerland, Intelarken - the water was bloody fantastic. straight from the alpine mountains.

Sydney water is chlorinated to shit, Adelaide water tastes like mud, Perth water tastes like iron ore.... Melbourne water? like water, clear, clean water.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I can't recall ever living in a city with water so bad I wouldn't drink it. With a well, I once had to deal with sulfur in the water - after that, just about anything will do.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Sydney water is chlorinated to shit, Adelaide water tastes like mud, Perth water tastes like iron ore.... Melbourne water? like water, clear, clean water.

You only drink VB! Tap water? Please. Can of VB in one hand, bunnings snag in the other.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
we got some of the best tap water in the world, but I just hate the taste.

drinking tap water isn't really a thing here in germanistan, probably because of the mind control drugs the jews put in it.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You only drink VB! Tap water? Please. Can of VB in one hand, bunnings snag in the other.

You know me too well.

we got some of the best tap water in the world, but I just hate the taste.

drinking tap water isn't really a thing here in germanistan, probably because of the mind control drugs the jews put in it.

Well then just get it from your local well! but they probably built those too.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Nearly 1.5 billion people drink bottled water every single day? What kind of shit hole is that place, just move back dude, cut your losses and move on.

but where else is he going to find kof 97 arcade machines?

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Perth water tastes like iron ore....

I'm sorry to say that the VB swiller is correct.

There is a horrible white chalky, dried cum-like substance on the pots if I leave them to drip dry....

I've stopped drinking water out of the tap. Brita filter or GTFO

Not all areas taste as bad as mine though...

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I drink unfiltered tap water several times a day, everyday, and am none the worse for it. Now, if I lived in Flint, that'd be a different story . . .

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
We have hard tap water here, so we have a house water softener. Besides that, we drink tap water all of the time. For day to day drinking, we have a Brita filter tank in the fridge.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Water is the source of all life.

Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Children's ice cream!

You know when fluoridation began?

How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh?

It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice.

That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

I first became aware of it during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred. Women, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

"This man is obviously psychotic."

Great quote from one of my favorite flicks.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
At home I will drink the tap water but after I let it sit for a few minutes to de-chlorinate.
At work I drink the tap water but it goes through a filter
If I am not at home, I buy the bottled tap water they sell at the store. Not Dasani or Evian, those are trash.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I drink mine no problem. My brother lives up north near the new York - Canada border and his water smells and tastes horrid.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
But here's the real question: are you in the possession of, or have you ever owned a Holden commodore VL turbo?

No, what the hell man you callin' me a bogan?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It's amazing how many customers at work buy gallon jugs of refilled water when tap water is cheap and good for you.