cPvjVHrh.jpg

rDBerUJh.jpg

pqKzOrWh.jpg

dva3dXsh.jpg

Jr4Qa4Oh.jpg

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Great collection. I love seeing well curated collections like yours with a (relatively) small amount of great games compared to those who just have thousands of games and don't really even know what they own.

violentluke

New Challenger
Neat statues, I'd love to see some of those out of the case.

Sure bud, I can get some additional pics for you.

I tend to collect what I want to play, not going for thousands, just the games I truly enjoy.
13lCNqnh.jpg

p5LW2Nth.jpg

udzUxs5h.jpg

tw1VDLUh.jpg

gpeEyhth.jpg

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Very nice collection, but with all those plastic shells on them do you play the game much?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Nice statues! Hot Toys has really come a long way. Love the dbz butouden 1-3 set in your collection too. I agree with Colorado Rockie. It's always cool to see personally curated collections rather than the walls upon walls of games that are likely barely played. It's cool to see other gamers individual picks and range of favorites. There's always usually a neat story behind games that stick out like a sore thumb in some collections. Thanks for sharing!

violentluke

New Challenger
Very nice collection, but with all those plastic shells on them do you play the game much?

I just like to look at the box art and imagine what playing them would be like.
I mainly have the cases because my dog sheds like crazy and it goes everywhere

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Sweet collection. I too really like the statues. Very nice and organized collection.

GAMEFAN

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
I bought those bookcases/shelves with the sliding doors that youve got your N64 and Saturn stuff in. I binned it, thought it sucked ass. How are yours?

violentluke

New Challenger
I bought those bookcases/shelves with the sliding doors that youve got your N64 and Saturn stuff in. I binned it, thought it sucked ass. How are yours?
I don't love it but it gets the job done. I remember it was a nightmare to put together

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Good to see another Sidedshow and hot toys collector on the forums. Nice displays!

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
thanks, u live in tulsa now or houston?

Thank you, may not be a collector of statues much longer with how prices on those things have gone up.

I'm in Houston now. I was born and raised in Tulsa tho. I was there for new years

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
thanks, u live in tulsa now or houston?

Thank you, may not be a collector of statues much longer with how prices on those things have gone up.

Yeah, I am pretty much in the same boat. I want the one Prime 1 Dark Knight Statue, Pop Culture shock 1:3 Evil Ryu, Sideshow Croc and TMNT. After that I think I will just probably sell a few old pieces and call it a day unless Sideshow releases a Two Face PF

violentluke

New Challenger
Yeah, I am pretty much in the same boat. I want the one Prime 1 Dark Knight Statue, Pop Culture shock 1:3 Evil Ryu, Sideshow Croc and TMNT. After that I think I will just probably sell a few old pieces and call it a day unless Sideshow releases a Two Face PF

Prime 1 is putting out so nice pieces, I think I'm going for the venom and thanos then take a break for awhile

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Those slide shelves look really nice. Are they ikea? I'd love to get glass cabinet shelves were they expensive?

violentluke

New Challenger
Are you happy with them? are they cheaply made or are they solid? They look really good i just want to know if they will hold up for a while.

They are made of pretty solid stuff. Pain in the ass to put together though. I've had them for a little over a year and they still hold up fine