Post Your Recent Purchases!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Looks like tonight is movie night.

Good stuff there.

I went to see that Digimon movie in the theaters. It was a bit let down because it was just different stuff chopped up and mushed into a movie without much point to it.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That looks pretty slick. How has it been working for you? I've flash a cart with Pseudo Saturn, but having all the extra functionality in one device sounds awesome.

Really well!

Throw any disk and it boots automatically. If the carts not making a good connection it tells you.

Usable memory without AR menu transferring was the deal maker. $52 shipped isn't bad.

The only negative is using a physical switch for extended ram or backup ram.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Looks like tonight is movie night.

m5jFiGv.jpg
yayyyy

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Really well!

Throw any disk and it boots automatically. If the carts not making a good connection it tells you.

Usable memory without AR menu transferring was the deal maker. $52 shipped isn't bad.

The only negative is using a physical switch for extended ram or backup ram.

Wow, cool. Even CD-Rs?

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Punisher jap original

Nice score, this is a seriously good brawler, i got the loose cart of the MD conversion and it pales in comparison when compared to the arcade version.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Picked up Karnov & Gun Smoke NES today. Can't wait to do some runs on Gun Smoke such a fantastic game.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Punisher jap original :

Nice get! Awesome game. One of my favourite beat-em-ups.

Btw, there is a dedicated arcade purchases thread in the Arcade section of this forum. You should post this there, so I don’t feel like the only person posting in it for the last little while. ;)

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Both seasons of SAC, the 3 OVAs and a lovely artbook...

https://imgur.com/gallery/XQwRTiE

Wow I have been waiting years for a UK Blu-ray release of GITS SAC. Zavvi exclusive I see after some searching. Torn between this and the Amazon version that is out in August as I just don't have the space for big collectors editions of stuff. It does look amazing though! Hows the picture quality?

-SD-

Camel Slug
That’s the regular version of this that comes out in August... same discs, no artbook or OAVs though. I’m on episode 4, and it’s just as awesome as I remember. I’m trying to make it last instead of just binging the whole thing. And yeah, it looks absolutely lovely on the 4Ks.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
This JVC X'Eye was oozing black sludge from the vents when I received it earlier this week. I don't know what it was but it had a similar consistency to used motor oil. I don't know how it got there and the seller acted like they knew nothing of it. The description mentioned the eject button was stuck - I can see evidence of them trying to pry it open, so I can only imagine they tried this oil-like substance to lubricate it. Idiots.

I cleaned it up, did a recap and some repairs and now it's working fine.

KmMXmii.jpg

dgjaLKh.jpg

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
This JVC X'Eye was oozing black sludge from the vents when I received it earlier this week. I don't know what it was but it had a similar consistency to used motor oil. I don't know how it got there and the seller acted like they knew nothing of it. The description mentioned the eject button was stuck - I can see evidence of them trying to pry it open, so I can only imagine they tried this oil-like substance to lubricate it. Idiots.

KmMXmii.jpg

dgjaLKh.jpg

Ive seen shite like that from a blown cap in a psu before.
Has a horid smell but ime guessing it wasnt that in your case as you would of noticed it lol

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member

KmMXmii.jpg

dgjaLKh.jpg

Looks like new. Good job restoring it.

Finally got my dirty paws on one after months of trying!
:)

09799928aba1d62690fad3ce1e0977d9.jpg

Did you do the mod yourself? Was it hard to do? It's very slick.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Looks like new. Good job restoring it.

Did you do the mod yourself? Was it hard to do? It's very slick.

Nope probably the easiest mod I have ever done just plug and play pretty much!

I 3D printed the surround and just plugged the board in pretty much.

Hardest bit was formatting the SD card to the right file system lol
(128gb needed to be FAT32)

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Based on KP advising Gx, I am a biter and joined the Mayflash F500 club. Added some Sanwa buttons and installed the octogate that comes with. I left the stock stick.

I1dWDl9l.jpg

It works real well with the Switch and my PC. Been playing the SF 30th Anniv. collection with it.