Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Just bought the MVS LE, thanks Jeff!

Those both look minty as hell, too. Did you guys restore those at all, or just find them in that shape? They look great.

I'm pretty sure they both have some scratch here and there, but the glass presence probably kept previous owners from smashing it...I had to dismount the unit while in Japan, in order to ship it without damaging it...

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Those both look minty as hell, too. Did you guys restore those at all, or just find them in that shape? They look great.

I don't think mine was actually put in use in a hotel or anything. It has very little signs of use. Mine was located in the US by an arcade distributor who got it from SNK when they closed the US office.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Unbelievable, Jeff. I'm just sitting here, lighting a cigarette and can't believe that the game is finished! Wow! Just wow. Gongrats!!

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
There are two different backgrounds for Demon's Hold - one with the prisoner moving, one without. I wondered if anyone would notice :)

Jeff

Good to know, thanks Jeff.

The music cutting out could have been a Z80 error. You'll see them occasionally if a cart, or your slots need cleaning, or if the cart simply isn't seated correctly.

Is it possible the system was bumped? That could have done it too. If it keeps happening, something could be crashing the sound, but if it was a one off thing it was probably nothing :) Something to keep an eye on, though. Jeff, do you have a way to flash updates on these carts if there are problems found, like the NG Dev Team carts? I missed mention if there would be possible updates for fixes/improvements over time. Not that I'd hold you to it either way ;) Not like SNK ever fixed their bugs...

Haven't used my Omega since before Christmas so the slots could be the culprit from lack of use. No, system wasn't bumped or anything, and I haven't had time to play it again as I'm in the middle of finals.

I'll have time next week so we'll see whats what.

I'm not really concerned, it was probably a one time thing.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Thanks for doing the music - people are liking your work!

Unbelievable, Jeff. I'm just sitting here, lighting a cigarette and can't believe that the game is finished! Wow! Just wow. Gongrats!!

Elder

NEST Puppet
My copy came in today (lucky number 24 baby!), and I couldn't be more pleased :) I'm doing an unboxing video and a full-on review!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Just got my copy in today. I like how it says Neobitz on the unibios splash screen. Nice touch.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Got my international shipping notification yesterday. Can't wait!

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Can someone make a review? Video preferred!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Just grabbed one - very happy to support this product and kudos to Jeff and others involved.

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Looks like the site is back up! Thanks Jeff. My order has been placed :)

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Nice job on the game. Looks well done and its great to see another developer outside of NGDev. Art style is beautiful and the music sounds great from what I have seen online. It's very tempting to pick up a copy! But from personal taste, I am not sure this type of game would get a lot of play from me. I hope you have more games down the line.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey Jeff, just wanted to say congrats on the release of the game. I got my CE in on Thursday; this is a pretty kit. Game is super fun, in love with the art and overall mood of the game. Mystic dice and demon's hold are my favs right now. My best score in dice is 5950, and it is killing me that I can't make the high scores screen for dice. I've tried for a good couple hours now over the last couple days, heh.

Question for you, or other owners... I'm playing in my gold cab mv-2f with unibios 3.0. No matter which game I pair it with, the game will not cycle on attract mode to the other game (tried pulstar, and neo XYX so far). It just keeps looping the title, horse riding scene, neobitz logo. (also, am I correct in saying that there is no sample gameplay as part of the attract mode? I haven't seen any with my setup...)

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Question for you, or other owners... I'm playing in my gold cab mv-2f with unibios 3.0. No matter which game I pair it with, the game will not cycle.....It just keeps looping the title, horse riding scene, neobitz logo

It doesn't cycle/select to other loaded carts????

Ukyo

20 Year Member
It doesn't cycle/select to other loaded carts????

cycles manually no problem with the game select button, but when you walk away from the cab, at least in my experience, it does not cycle.