Chrome notification that this site database was leaked

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Anyone else get a notification from Chrome that it identified that this site had pws leaked and that you should change it. It was a legitimate Chrome notification, I double checked it. I didn't see a thread anywhere about this and I haven't been on in awhile.

W

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I also got a notification, but from MalwareBytes instead saying that there's a Trojan embedded in the site and it's being blocked.

Right now I'm viewing the site with Firefox on my work PC and Symantec hasn't pitched a fit.

Either the website has been false flagged, or the site has been compromised.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
This happens every six months it seems. Some tard puts something in his signature that causes false positives.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's probably my video sig, Casanova Action! Disco Satisfaction!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I keep having that "raptr is a malicious site" red page blocking the site on Chrome when browsing some old threads, probably someone's signature.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So maybe we should just bite the bullet and block all sigs.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Anyone else get a notification from Chrome that it identified that this site had pws leaked and that you should change it. It was a legitimate Chrome notification, I double checked it. I didn't see a thread anywhere about this and I haven't been on in awhile.

W

try using a good browser.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
sigs wiped out for genpop. Let's see if this eliminates the problem. If it persists, we may return sig ability.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I can't even remember if I had anything in my sig, haven't displayed them for years.