My 2015 game room tour!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Nice setup, very clean and functional. I always prefer uncluttered shelving. Your dog seems to not mind the room sounding like a blaringly loud arcade lol

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thanks dude. I cant stand my game room being a mess. I always try my best to keep it clean. yeah my dogs still manage to sleep despite being loud as hell. imagine if I get a few more crt tvs and an arcade? holy crap lol

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Awesome set up mang.

I got the same problem, my brother messed up 2 PS3 controllers :keke:

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Very nice collection of neo stuff. The sticks are also quite nice. A bunch of nice stuff and the room looks like a good place to hang.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
@azra113 thank you sir. yeah my bro fucked them up, yet he blames me lol thankfully he has a ps4 so he doesnt need to use my new controllers

@90s thanks! i try my best to keep it nice and tidy. my most favorite place in the house forsure

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
@azra113 thank you sir. yeah my bro fucked them up, yet he blames me lol thankfully he has a ps4 so he doesnt need to use my new controllers

@90s thanks! i try my best to keep it nice and tidy. my most favorite place in the house forsure

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
You have my perspective of what a game room should be like.
Very nice stuff there ;)

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I really like how everything is nice and organized in your game room. I'm also really jealous of that boxed Hashin Tigers NGPC.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thanks herb! I was really happy to pick up that hanshin tigers. got a really good price on it

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
You have quite a sprawling game room, with an impressive selection of consoles and games. And as everyone else has said, it is nicely organized, as well. Kudos to you, sir.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thank you for your comment dspoonrt. thank you everyone for showing ya boy some love

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
ha, I have that same chest of drawers for controllers! Really Shaq-Fu and who jizzed on the N64?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thanks guys and neo dogg, you can never go wrong with shaq fu

and with the n64.......... lets just say I had a little too much fun lol with the neo, I always make sure to clean up

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice and clean. I wish I had a room to nicely display my stuff.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thannk you omegasit!

jasontodd, you already know! If they try to escape, i hit them in the head with a neo geo home cart! they won't be going anywhere after that!

thank you! i'm hoping to add a neo cab or 2 by the end of the year. i promised myself to buy one with my tax returns

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Another year where my tax returns go towards my wife's school bills. Boooo. Eventually I'll get to use them and maybe get my own cabinet one day.

thannk you omegasit!

jasontodd, you already know! If they try to escape, i hit them in the head with a neo geo home cart! they won't be going anywhere after that!

thank you! i'm hoping to add a neo cab or 2 by the end of the year. i promised myself to buy one with my tax returns