Had a baby and want to sell my collection. Tips?

Missile

Another Striker
He's a Euro. They also say Snezzz.

Oh yeah we do that. That's one I didn't know you guys said that differently.

Why do you always add a "c"?

Do you spell shoot with a "c" like "schoot"?

Do equate these games with schnapps or something?

I honestly don't know. But I think it shows the correct pronounciation. Shmup - is too short, Schmup - lengthens the S sound when you say it outloud.

Missile

Another Striker
Couldn't agree more, if you're lying or hiding things and you're married I don't see it lasting.
Word.

Unless you marry a nerd - women will never understand why you have thousands of dollars worth of video game crap in the garage - when you could be selling it and spending it on your children's futures/iPhones. It will always be a source of conflict as soon as things get tight.

I feel like women don't understand we only have the kids to keep them happy. Then it's just a happy accident when we realize that Kid no.1 can be used as player 2 on most video games....

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Unless you marry a nerd - women will never understand why you have thousands of dollars worth of video game crap in the garage - when you could be selling it and spending it on your children's futures/iPhones. It will always be a source of conflict as soon as things get tight.

I feel like women don't understand we only have the kids to keep them happy. Then it's just a happy accident when we realize that Kid no.1 can be used as player 2 on most video games....

Protip: Don't have kids for frivolous reasons like 'to keep them happy'

Also protip: kids come before $1000s of dollars worth of video game, who'd have thunk!?