...and yet the DNC wonders why they faced so many problems in the election.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
wait, which crazy thing happening are you guys talking about?

[/ATTACH]

There's been a consistent 250k new jobs a month for the last 8 years.
Wait those were fake numbers, oh no.... now they're real.
The stock market will keep going up until it pops because people are greedy.

BTW, do you do a lot of stimulants? Like stuff more powerful than caffeine?

I feel like I just did a rail/bump after reading your last couple posts.

Op couple minutes later... I've come down now.
Was gonna post some more but now my nose hurts and I've got a throbbing headache and I gotta go.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It is necessary to look at the tax returns/Russia stuff.

The Democratic establishment does seem to be paying attention to that stuff to the exclusion of policy, much like HRC focused on the misogyny of her opponent to the exclusion of policy.

Probably because it requires no commitment to point to scandals. It's harder to point out corruption and regressive policies that your own party is pretty comfortable with.

I'm not engaging in false equivalencies, though. I'm just saying that when there are pictures out there of the Dems giving the oligarchy blowjobs, they're going to have a harder time criticizing the bukkake livestream the Trump administration has been giving us, *especially* when they won't commit to knock off the knob slobbin' in the future.

Is this metaphor holding together? Am I slut shaming?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There's been a consistent 250k new jobs a month for the last 8 years.
Wait those were fake numbers, oh no.... now they're real.
The stock market will keep going up until it pops because people are greedy.

BTW, do you do a lot of stimulants? Like stuff more powerful than caffeine?

I feel like I just did a rail/bump after reading your last couple posts.

Op couple minutes later... I've come down now.
Was gonna post some more but now my nose hurts and I've got a throbbing headache and I gotta go.

The guy lists ditch digging as his profession. Probably means he does and sells drugs as a bread and butter, with construction on the side.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'd love to know just how many. I wouldn't believe there were any at all, except we've had two on this forum at least.

As far as the establishment, I'm talking about the last three DNC chairs (particularly, but not exclusively) and the people who put them there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'd love to know just how many. I wouldn't believe there were any at all, except we've had two on this forum at least.

As far as the establishment, I'm talking about the last three DNC chairs (particularly, but not exclusively) and the people who put them there.

The people I have seen supporting both Bern and Trump tend not to have educations from good schools or higher degrees.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
The people I have seen supporting both Bern and Trump tend not to have educations from good schools or higher degrees.

Education - or the lack thereof - is highly correlated with certain politics._93993281__eu_ref_educated_population.png

(Nate Silver has a good analysis that shows this in the US, but it doesn't make as pretty a graph.)

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Education - or the lack thereof - is highly correlated with certain politics.View attachment 43598

(Nate Silver has a good analysis that shows this in the US, but it doesn't make as pretty a graph.)

We're not allowed to talk about that in the UK, it's some kind of taboo that makes the retards, I mean hard working, honest normal people, very angry.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You're the one spreading hate. You ever going to answer for your abuse of chimpmeister? I know he was annoying as hell, but who does shit like that? What kind of terrible human being goes to someones web page and finds personal pictures of them and spreads them on the internet.

I'm sorry but what?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The answer to his question is TonK.

I suppose. I only knew a little about what happened to bryce during my long time away. Also I'd have to agree on the whole thing about kids. They should be off limits no matter what. Attack the person you're pissed at all you want but bringing a child into the mix is just low class.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I was wrong then. It wasn't Poppy. My bad Poppy for pinning that on you. Even though I hate admitting it, since all we do is fight.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I suppose. I only knew a little about what happened to bryce during my long time away. Also I'd have to agree on the whole thing about kids. They should be off limits no matter what. Attack the person you're pissed at all you want but bringing a child into the mix is just low class.

Eh. It's weird to cite morals and class when someone has voted to make you a second class citizen. Like imagine someone votes to make your family pay back the slave traders for their lost "property value" with interest added. You would be like "fuck you all." And they would be like "well now you're just not being classy."

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Eh. It's weird to cite morals and class when someone has voted to make you a second class citizen. Like imagine someone votes to make your family pay back the slave traders for their lost "property value" with interest added. You would be like "fuck you all." And they would be like "well now you're just not being classy."

I won't argue on that but it makes you the better person if you don't play at the same level they do. To me I look at it in the window of seeing that a child isn't capable of making choices like this since they arn't mature enough to think about the choices their actions might cause.

I don't expect a 10 year-old kid to know how the real world works which still blows my mind how some parents can let their kids be trans without taking into consideration that a choice like that should be made as an adult.

Last edited: