MysticJoJo's Collection

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
I'll post pics of more of it later, but I assume first off, you'd want to see my MVS:
mynewthing.jpgneogeo2.jpgneogeo3.jpgneogeo4.jpg

It powers on, but doesn't yet play, still has a Work RAM Error.

Here's a picture my girlfriend drew of a neo-geo girl:
neogeotan.png

And here's my NES collection, since it can include other things:

wraith_and_aakashi_s_nes_collection_by_akuoreo-d5qpuz3.png

If anyone wants, I can grab my potato phone and take some snapshots of my other stuff. I have a sharp TV with a built-in NES, a decent SNES collection, most odyssey 2 games in boxes, and some other stuff!

Here's a shot of some shelves with SNES, Odyssey 2, intellivision, PS1, and some random other games.

shelves1.png

Picked this up yesterday! It's sitting at a friend's house for now, as we're having rooms built onto our house so that we have room for things like this. It's a dynamo cabinet that used to have blasteroids in it, now has SF2 CE. It works pretty well, though P2's buttons 2 and 5 don't work and 6 barely works. That will be an easy fix, though.

sf2a.pngsf2b.png

Here's a pic of my Sharp NES-TV. This one has three of the feet left, which is apparently a rarity among these things.

nestv.png

Last edited:

synrgy87

n00b
very cool stuff, 5 posts and you can post a thread, jealous i am. *sigh*

but yeah seeing the NES TV would be nice, i've seen the SNES TVs but never a NES one.

awesome artwork too and quality cab!

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
It only lets me post in this specific forum. Maybe you can too? It's weird, I can tell you that.

synrgy87

n00b
It only lets me post in this specific forum. Maybe you can too? It's weird, I can tell you that.

yeah just noticed i can edit my posts here and make a thread, sadly i've no collection to post! just the 1 MVS board and cart so far

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Oh, you only have a board and no cabinet? I have that going on for copies of Shinobi and Forgotten Worlds.

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
nice collection, Post that nes tv never seen one of them

Will do, as soon as I can find a place to set it. It's kinda awkward at the moment, our home is short two rooms until they're built on so all we have is a studio room, a closet, and a bathroom.

akiba1953

n00b
Very cool are and great collection. im over 700 on various systems .600 is just your NES collection! and im sure you have other smaller collections as well that topple my collection. Very jealous of your NES collection. I only have 95 Nes games, not counting duplicates, famicom, or reproductions. I hope you are abl to make yourself at home on here

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Thanks! I have about 130 SNES games, including Earthbound and Wild guns along with most of the popular ones, a decent genesis set of around 60 or so with moonwalker, a big ol' pile of odyssey 2, intellivision, and ps2 games complete, and a CD-I that actually works with two of the Zelda games. Again, I'll post some pics soon...In fact, howzabout I pull out my potato and snap some shots in just a minute...

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Decent collection, now you just need to start hoarding neo carts like the rest of us : P

synrgy87

n00b
Oh, you only have a board and no cabinet? I have that going on for copies of Shinobi and Forgotten Worlds.

so far, hope to get a cab in the future but lacking space for one and also they're not easy to find locally for me

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Hey, wait. Your location says Oakdale. That wouldn't happen to be Oakdale, TN, would it?

MysticJoJo

Overtop Pathfinder
Thanks! Still got a bit more to show! I'd also like to show how I'm restoring the MVS cabinet, but I suppose that'll wait 'till I have the ability to post in a forum proper for it.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
I like the controllers on their hands, especially the neo pad on the Neo girl.

Don

Camel Slug
I love the insane NES collection. You going for completion?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
are you wraith?

Last edited:

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Now THAT'S what I call a treasure trove!!! Do you collect any PC Engine stuff as well?