By unpopular demand, I'm back.

supersega

Mr. Big's Thug
Yup. The idiot is back after like 7 months or so. School got in the way of being active on the internet anywhere, so I kinda dropped off the face of the earth. In the meantime, I did region mod my NGCD so that I can switch between English and Japanese, but not before I killed the laser with a crappy burnt copy of Pulstar. I learned my lesson to only use good media when pirating. So yeah, that was nice. Pics of the NGCD? Yup. Have those too.

98Sal8F.jpg

Holy fuck, that picture is big.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Lowe's must've been out of the big switches?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Ldil6Vd.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you!

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I never drilled a hole in my NGCD, I ended up just switching it to English and leaving it. The Japanese "blood" wasn't worth drilling a hole in my system. The UniBios plus Biosmasta is NGCD perfection. Welcome back.

supersega

Mr. Big's Thug
I never drilled a hole in my NGCD, I ended up just switching it to English and leaving it. The Japanese "blood" wasn't worth drilling a hole in my system. The UniBios plus Biosmasta is NGCD perfection. Welcome back.
I agree and probably should have done the same, but ehh. I think it looks cooler with the switch, personally.

Not a dog nose with a wide angle lens? Ok, how about a cow?

You're getting closer.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Pretty sure the avatar is from a Busta Rhymes video, that or Ludacris.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
FWIW, I doubt that a burned copy of Pulstar killed your laser, it was probably on the way out already. Even if you had stuck with legit games it probably would have gone out in another few days.