New NeoGeo Game

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I think it is really great that new people are trying to code some homebrew stuff for the Neo... I do agree though that some backgrounds would be cool on it. But great first attempt.

Just think in a few years time... you could be releasing another Fast Striker or Gunlord. :)

A flash cart definitely would be awesome... we would start to see loads of games beign developed.
Always wondered why the Chinese have not createdone of them instead of pumping out more hacks...? Oh well, maybe one day.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd love to see Paiku do a mockup of what MOTW2, Art of Fighting 4 and Last Blade 3 would have looked like.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Nice, liked how you showed it going in the machine.......never knew it was like breakout, I liked that game.

ArcadeLegends

War Room Troll
Paiku, amazing work. I hope to see your stuff in a homebrew game some day.

As for the Arkanoid clone, I just can't imagine playing it without the spinner. Was there ever a spinner controller made for NGCD?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Maybe you could play it on the Irritating Maze cab with the trackball?

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
hey thats really very cool seeing people do homebrew on the cd - looks really nice from the vid... :)

re; the spinner thing I think they were def thinking about it as there is left over stuff in Puzzle Bobble referencing it which I dug up on a Japanese website a while back > debug dipswitch settings here ... http://www.neo-geo.com/wiki/index.p...Puzzle_Bobble_.2F_Bust_A_Move_.5Bkagami007.5D it references 'arkanoid mode game'