USA 2 Col0mbia 0

Next up China

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
What fucken Columbia you fucken ignoramus fuck? Are you seriously that fucking dumb?! I'm serious, where do you people live?! I mean WTF?! You fucken douches are full aware of the country, still can't spell it worth a damn and in turn mix it up with a US state name, really? WTF?! You lost my vote Chuck, you lost my vote.

Well to be fair ColOmbia it's a country that doesn't really believe in women playing futbol, so with that said I can see that score being justified. The US is so different in that aspect as opposed to a lot of countries where futbol is considered the national sport. The women here are given a lot more chances when it comes to sports which is a great thing, I'm all for it and I'd like to see them win again.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
What fucken Columbia you fucken ignoramus fuck? Are you seriously that fucking dumb?! I'm serious, where do you people live?! I mean WTF?! You fucken douches are full aware of the country, still can't spell it worth a damn and in turn mix it up with a US state name, really? WTF?! You lost my vote Chuck, you lost my vote.

Well to be fair ColOmbia it's a country that doesn't really believe in women playing futbol, so with that said I can see that score being justified. The US is so different in that aspect as opposed to a lot of countries where futbol is considered the national sport. The women here are given a lot more chances when it comes to sports which is a great thing, I'm all for it and I'd like to see them win again.

Relax...take deep breaths out of your anus.

It's actually written "Columbania" of course.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'd do it if Xavier can park his nostrils nice and close to get the sweet whiff of revenge...

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I see you chuck, been replaced from nice helpful chuck to mean fuck chuck.
I'll put your name on my list of 2"x6" paper with magenta crayon.

Ranked #2 baby

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I've been watching a few games on and off, not too bad I must say. It's a pity some of the games have to take place in half-empty stadiums, though. Some of dem girls shure know how to play footie, eh.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
How do you expect me not to cringe when you don't even make an attempt to edit the fucken name of my homeland?

Also, I don't troll, I just tell people what the fuck without compromising for who they are or what they are talking about. Take for example the way you are being a douchebag still and fail to edit Colombia, what does that say about you? Stop being an asshole and rectify your ignorance, it is obvious you are wrong and yet you do nothing about it, simply 'cause it's bothering someone else.

Fuck you chuck!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
C'mon man, it's just a name of a country. Can't count how many times people got "Deutschland" wrong (by calling it "Germany", haha), no big deal.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
China tonight in an hour and a half from now
7:30 EST Should be on the regular local Fox broadcast Tv station.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
US 1 China 0
Little bit worrisome, China was supposed to be an easy win but they put up a bit of a fight.
We did have three starters bench or benched most of the game though.

Next up, #1 ranked Germany Tuesday 6:30 EST
A bunch of reports put the brackets as uneven and the better teams in the US's bracket, but we've had the easier teams from it until now.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
US 2 Germany 0

Missed it yesterday, remembered about it around 6pm EST then spaced it.
Anybody know where a replay of it is? Found some highlights.

Us to play the winner of tonight's England vs. Japan game in the final.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Take for example the way you are being a douchebag still and fail to edit Colombia, what does that say about you? Stop being an asshole and rectify your ignorance, it is obvious you are wrong and yet you do nothing about it, simply 'cause it's bothering someone else.

Colonbia?

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
US 2 Germany 0

Missed it yesterday, remembered about it around 6pm EST then spaced it.
Anybody know where a replay of it is? Found some highlights.

Us to play the winner of tonight's England vs. Japan game in the final.

All you really need to know is:
- US pretty well dominated possession
- US should probably have gotten a red card, got a yellow instead and GER got a penalty kick (which they missed), so 0-0 still
- US was fouled just outside the box, should not have gotten a penalty kick (technically). Did anyway and scored on it, 1-0
- US scored a good goal toward the end making it 2-0

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
- US should probably have gotten a red card, got a yellow instead and GER got a penalty kick (which they missed), so 0-0 still
- US was fouled just outside the box, should not have gotten a penalty kick (technically). Did anyway and scored on it, 1-0

Best part of the game was when Lalas, who I normally don't like, burned Landon Donovan, who is a talented fucking moron.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/landon-donovan-burns-jurgen-klinsmann-gets-burned-by-a-1715074938

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Thanks!

Looks like Japan won and it will be 2011 all over again.
Hopefully we win this time

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Games on Fox right now.
Already 2-0 Us in the first couple minutes.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
They're doing very well! Almost reminds me of that Germany vs Brazil WC game... ;)