Oliverclaude's Bakery Collection 2014

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hab den thread erst jetzt gesehen, ok...du bist völlig durchgeknallt...

very, very, very, very nice collection.

erock

n00b
Very nice... I may have to keep looking at this for a while... For science.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Verspielt: Collection Update 2018

Rome wasn't built in a day, so wasn't my gaming room. Collectard? Gamer? Hopless nostalgia junkie? Man child? Selfreflecting hoarder? Yes, it's all true, it's all that and... more of it. Enjoy!

Update-2018-001.jpg

Update-2018-002.jpg

Update-2018-003.jpg

Update-2018-004.jpg

Update-2018-005.jpg

Update-2018-018.jpg

While I was at it, I decided to make some packshots on the way. This gender change from toys to campy art objects, conventionalized by the likes of me, trivialized by tubes and channels, laughed at, despised, sought after, ocassionally played... whatever. Sign o' the Times.

Update-2018-007.jpg

Update-2018-008.jpg

Update-2018-009.jpg

Update-2018-010.jpg

Update-2018-011.jpg

Update-2018-012.jpg

Update-2018-014.jpg

Update-2018-015.jpg

Update-2018-016.jpg

Update-2018-017.jpg

Thanks for your visit! Please, do come again... ;).

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Damn OC, that's a really slick and organized setup. Those huge posters on the rollers give the room a nice touch as well

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Damn OC, that's a really slick and organized setup. Those huge posters on the rollers give the room a nice touch as well

Many thanks, RAZO. We use plenty of those carriages in our company and my idea was to make it different for this room, so I'd finally get that 'triumph over work' feeling as a compensation. The sole aluminum versions are extremely morgue like, which would fit even better, if you consider the content, but who needs to be that obvious ;).

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
the purity of those pictures, the virginity of the stick, the fauvism of Gerardus, wow, amazing pics !

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Very classy setup, sir. Thanks for sharing! :D

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Looking good... also nice bacon wall art Olli!

pet peeve of mine is the joystick dust washer under the CP...

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
The room that has everything...

Love the space you have, everything is so organised! Are you missing anything from your collection still?

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Exotic (for our longitude) Red Cab, gargantuan AES collection, Batsugun in tate mode, Capcom Power Stick and MD's cornucopia... for sure, you know how to survive the long winter.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Need a close up of the Mega Drive shelf, please. I spy Snow Bros and The Ooze ;)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Looking good... also nice bacon wall art Olli!

pet peeve of mine is the joystick dust washer under the CP...

Oh yeah, the Big Red is a never ending project. It should've actually been running for this pic, but... it fancied not to, so I let this continuity mistake stay in there on purpose. Couldn't resist the phallic qualities of the stick, too.

Man, sharp eyes you got Dogg & a great Devi's Crush score at that ;).

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The room that has everything...

Love the space you have, everything is so organised! Are you missing anything from your collection still?

Well, I only miss U11. My long year friend here in Köln, Takato, had a copy, but that was even before we knew each other, then FTL dropped by, together with Fran, and that was the last time I've heard of it. I can imagine, that all copies are in the US by now.

Anyway, other than that, I'm also looking for three CPS Changer games, with Final Fight being the most important & toughest one to get. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even find the naked ROM.

Need a close up of the Mega Drive shelf, please. I spy Snow Bros and The Ooze ;)

Many thanks for your visit, wyo. Next week, I shall deliver.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Very nice bro, everything is so clean except for the pioneer setup. Those wires! The extra large posters really make your room standout, amazing neo collection!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Very nice bro, everything is so clean except for the pioneer setup. Those wires! The extra large posters really make your room standout, amazing neo collection!

A surprise visit, thank you HDRchampion! I'm the first to throw at cables my nastiest insults, and the first to sing a chorus of praise about them. It's all analogue, so quality counts, as opposed to HDMI, where the cheapest is the best. Shielding, the right wiring, PSUs, adapters, transcoders, sync cleaners etc. ....a too clean setup is probably an unussed one.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Exotic (for our longitude) Red Cab, gargantuan AES collection, Batsugun in tate mode, Capcom Power Stick and MD's cornucopia... for sure, you know how to survive the long winter.

Awesome collection and room oliver! Love the setup and shelving solution :buttrock:

My dear friends, I enjoyed your gaming nests just as much. It takes space, is impractical, catches dust as hell and your time... a scrap heap, so to speak: a man's most gratifying place.