Serious question- How many of you people have tattoos?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was at the pool and this skinny white guy took of his shirt revealing a big tattoo on his back of an Aztec warrior and princess.

I had a lot more respect for him after that.

At least it wasn’t a corporate brand logo I guess.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
another way of looking at it:

once you get a neck tattoo, you don't have to deal with white pussy faggots like Norton nearly as much, and you can continue to sell cars to people that aren't

6-12 months later, I saw him washing dishes at Denny's

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Tattoo's just aren't really acceptable in any job where appearance is important. Remember that when image is important it's what the company wants to project but more importantly what the customers expect. In a tattoo parlour or a mechanics shop etc it's no issue but if you're trying to sell something? probably not the best look.

I get it that people 'shouldn't' care but they do and decisions are made prior to interaction even if they/you don't know it.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I do have to admit there are still employers that think tattoos are unacceptable, but stigmatization seems to be decreasing. There are even employers that embrace tattoos, which is pretty cool. I had one guy tell me "as long as it isn't offensive" when I asked him about his tattoo policy, hah. Actually just landed a job where they don't mind tattoos at all, thankfully, since I'm mostly covered now. Still not sure I'll ever get anything on my neck / face, though, but guess we'll see, haha...

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
it took his boss a year to decide that his neck tattoo was the. reason to let him go, huh?

I have no idea how long or why. I just know that he didn't make it as a salesman at a factory dealership.
But I knew it was the same guy. Hard to forget a neck tattoo.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Did I mention that he has a neck tattoo?

Once you get a neck tattoo, that means you give up the right to sell cars without having to wear a turtleneck.

Baby: Your tattoo says "hat"?
JD: It used to say "hate" but to increase my chances of employment, I had the "e" removed.
JD: How's that working out for you?
Guy: Who doesn't like hats?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I ain't no fucking square. I just ain't gonna buy a car from a guy with a neck/face tattoo. Or a white guy with dreads. Or family.

You don't buy a car from any of those three groups.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I ain't no fucking square. I just ain't gonna buy a car from a guy with a neck/face tattoo. Or a white guy with dreads. Or family.

You don't buy a car from any of those three groups.

hahahaha, do you wear socks with your sandles? "Hey now! I ain't a square!"

fucking dad idiot, shut up