**AES** Capcom Power System Changer - Full Set of CPS Changer

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
Beauty collection of the Capcom´s Home Console

One game to complete the collectionnnn :......(
someone want to sell me a Final Fight game please? :...(

soon ill upload more full set collections of my huge retro, arcades, games, movies, toys and moreeee :)

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Awesome collection :drool_2:

Congratulations

If you'll ever think about selling it, drop me a PM please... ;)

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Cool collection indeed. Thanks for posting that.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Those are straight up amazing! It's rare enough to see someone with one or two boxed CPS Changer games, but that many is ridiculous!

Where did you find some of these?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I thought there was a big arse recession going on in Spain with unemployment above 20%. How did you afford all this! j/k

nice collection! :D

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
ahhhh!! xDDDD

selling my body to rich girls!! :P

im collecting this from 2009, so some years... its very very difficult to complete the collection, anyone sells nothing, the serials were very few, any of my boards cross the number of 900
To complete the neo geo its more easy, if you have the money, you have the game, with this, if you have the money, you dont have the game! xD

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Very nice. I still fail to see what this has to do with **AES**, am I missing something?

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
AES or aes330 its my nick on forums, this its the reason
some people when read it, knows who its the user more fast, and its very singular the ** to see more :P
Thanks

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Nice CPS Changer Collection! Its my next task :) I finished a complete japanese Aes Collection, collection of my favorite Super Famicom, Mega Drive, MVS full kit, Arcade PCB, Playstation, Dreamcast, Playstation 2 and Amiga games :D
BTW the boxed CPS Changer games are not that rare in Japan. Recently I visited a friend in Tokyo who has a complete CPS Changer collection, and he bought most of them in yahoo auctions and local sellers within one year. The CPS
Changer is a nice toy but IMO can't mess with real arcade quality, because it supports only crappy composite A/V...

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
False, have s-video, the quality its the same of rgb
If you friend have the all collection, can you contact with him and ask a question?about if exist street fighter 2 and muscle bomber
Thanks

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
AES or aes330 its my nick on forums, this its the reason
some people when read it, knows who its the user more fast, and its very singular the ** to see more :P
Thanks

I thought your nick was neo_geo_aes, so maybe **neo_geo_aes** would have kept me from getting confused but then again I'm not very bright when someone labels any random item with the superfluous AES acronysm. Not that I mind using the AES acronym, it keeps that whole "home system" bull crap nice and simple. Some folks are just imaginative or creative for lack of better words I guess...

You're welcome ;)

Note: as much as I like S-Video on CRTs, there's just no way I'd think it's just as nie as RGB, it's passable and it looks proper but you can't compare them two apples to apples, there's too much color definition separating the two.

Last edited:

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Hi! Sure will do! ...but S-Video is by far not the same quality as RGB. S-Video seperates the luma or luminance and chroma or color, but that's it! RGB seperates each color and has a much much better picture. SRY :(

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
anyway, in my TV the definition its perfect for the games, better that using my naomi Cabinet, because the monitor it more old and not get the same quality

the best way its using and hdmi, but we can not XDDD

but saying the quality of the cps games on tv its bad... aisssssss :P

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
anyway, in my TV the definition its perfect for the games, better that using my naomi Cabinet, because the monitor it more old and not get the same quality

the best way its using and hdmi, but we can not XDDD

but saying the quality of the cps games on tv its bad... aisssssss :P

I also have a Sony widescreen CRT - I agree that quality is not bad with S-Video, but you will get a nice upgrade using an XRGB (I have tried the model 2 and 3... and I hear the new Framemeister is very very good). I think you'll be very happy if you try it sometime.

Anyway, this collection is very cool... I never knew this system existed before seeing this thread. Did the games come with any special artwork, fliers, or manuals?

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
yeah, ill try it in the future, thanks

The boards come with manual, arcade flyers and sticker in a simple copy on paper, its very simple and ugly

the best way, its put inside the box the arcade´s original flyers, stickers and manual, so the combination its beauty, its like i have it. I need the Knights of the Round Kit to complete the set

and pleaseeee, a final fight game! :)

sorry for my power english :P