NINJA COMBAT

Wing Nut

Mr. Big's Thug
Am I the only person who likes to play this game? Maybe it's just nostalgia getting the best of me...

S

Silent_Scope

count me in, buddy
This is the game I got along with my Neo Gold System. I told the store to give me this game instead of Magician Lord or Baseball Star II

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

chainsawyak

Raiden's Valet
Ninja Combat is the best Neo Geo game ever... It's the game that got me hooked on the Neo Geo. I used to spend every quarter I had at the MVS in Ft. Meade, it was great. I used to draw pictures of it in this little green notebook (I think everybody drew pictures of their favorite game... didn't they?) I would draw the characters and the weapons and enemies and stuff... I was obsessed
smile.gif
I remember begging my parents for a Neo Geo Gold system with Ninja Combat, but I never got one. Finally, 10 years later I got a cart system and Ninja Combat was the first home cart I made an effort to get. I was playing it the other night with some friends and it still sent chills down my spine. Damn I love that game
biggrin.gif

------------------
~~Thanks
Çhâïñ§åw ¥àK
Tempest X000!!!
My Game Trading Zone Page

"Defending the Neo Geo CD until the day I die."

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Hi,

I agree Ninja Combat is one of the best old school games out there. This is the 1st game I went crazy w/ quaters. I bought a NEO GEO AES to buy this game (and Magician Lord).

oi-punx

Stakes Winner
It may just be me, but I think the people who knock this game were still in elementary school back in 1990 and didn't play it back when it was new. This is one of my favorite neo geo games, and I consider myself a fairly jaded, cynical gamer. In my opinion it defines what made the neo great back in the early days, excellent hand drawn graphics and pure arcade gameplay.

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Maybe you had to be there. This was the first game I got for my system I bought it 2 months ago and after I played it all I could say was at least there are other games for the system. I can't stand games that kill you off at least twice every level. That and the voices are just plain awful. So I'd say yeah it HAS to be nostalgia.

------------------

B

Bobak!

I played it and liked it when if first came out in 1990 (just like The Super Spy), but over the years (especially when I finally picked it up on home cart), I was really disappointed by how it had aged. Ditto for Super Spy. The Super Spy Super Sucks.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")