Analogues’ next system following the Mega SG?

Choose wisely.

• Total voters

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
FPGA Master System and an FPGA NES Top Loader. I would like an FPGA Gameboy and Game Gear.

The Mega SG will also handle Master System with a cartridge adapter.
There’s also the Retro USB AVS for your FPGA NES needs, and is cheaper than Analogue’s NT Mini.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
To be fair, Super Game Boy doesn't play GBA games. The Gameboy Player does.

Oh, good, I'm glad you've found a way to get a lag-free HDMI signal from your Game Boy Player-equipped GameCube, which is the whole point of the Analogue systems.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
It's gonna be a wood grain Atari Jaguar.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Oh, good, I'm glad you've found a way to get a lag-free HDMI signal from your Game Boy Player-equipped GameCube, which is the whole point of the Analogue systems.

Oh, good, I'm glad you're acting like a typical MASShole that can't admit they were wrong.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Oh, good, I'm glad you're acting like a typical MASShole that can't admit they were wrong.

:lolz: you’re right - simple plan did say advance which I didn’t absorb.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Kevtris mentioned the N64 was out of the question, it wouldnt be worth producing anyway for all 3 good games in its library.

I'd say the PCEngine is a good possibility, I would've said a more modular system that could play games from different consoles. But at the rate the MiSTer is gaining popularity, I dont think there will be much room in the market.

I hope it’s a PCE but it probably will be a NT Mini without RGB and a in plastic case.

To be fair, Super Game Boy runs faster than it's supposed to. So playing a Super Game Boy on the Analogue SNES wouldn't be ideal.

Then get the Super Gameboy 2 which runs at the correct clock speed and can be run in the Super NT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Then get the Super Gameboy 2 which runs at the correct clock speed and can be run in the Super NT.

Cool, didn't know that. I thought they just added an ext port for Pokemon trading.