mvs 150 in 1 cart ????

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
i have the 111 in one mvs cart and the diffuculty is on level 8
I have a mino mvs one slot which i use with a supergun.
How do i change the difficulty to level 4 and below?
I dont have any manuals to tell me and its been nearly a decade since i had a huge ass mvs collection and ive forgotten how it all works!
any help much appreciated!

I dont have any manuals to tell me and its been nearly a decade since i had a huge ass mvs collection and ive forgotten how it all works!

It has to do with the dip settings on your MVS. You have to change each and every game to the level desired.

M

monouchi

About this 150 in 1.

Does anyone know if it works on a AES with super converter II ?

marked8

n00b
I got the 120-1 cart from a vendor on another site for a decent price. It works fine in my 4 slot. I changed the DIP settings by flipping switches 4-5 to the on position on the board and then setting each game on the main menu screen before turning them back to the off position. On my game, each soft DIP has been saved and I have not had to mess with it again. I have played roughly 30 differnet games over the past week, all were set where I put them. Default for that cart was level 8. The only issue, and this has only happened once, was that Baseball Stars crashed midway through a game.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.

Hope the carts working fine rugal, you've probably played it more than I did lol.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
About this 150 in 1.

Does anyone know if it works on a AES with super converter II ?

It's different for each title on the multicart. For example, CTHD requires the backup RAM in the mvs mobo to function correctly, so it won't work with AES.

M

monouchi

It's different for each title on the multicart. For example, CTHD requires the backup RAM in the mvs mobo to function correctly, so it won't work with AES.

Tricky.
Though I dont care about the CTHD, it would be kind of nice if the other games would work.
I got a 120 in 1 that did not work on my AES with converter (Unibios 3)...maybe it was a faulty cart? (Had some graphical error on the splash screen.)

What are the carts that are proven to work on a AES+converter? 108,110,111?

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
Tricky.
Though I dont care about the CTHD, it would be kind of nice if the other games would work.
I got a 120 in 1 that did not work on my AES with converter (Unibios 3)...maybe it was a faulty cart? (Had some graphical error on the splash screen.)

What are the carts that are proven to work on a AES+converter? 108,110,111?

I have the 108 and it works with the SCII. Some games have issues, like CTHD, but most games play just fine.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Just think of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon as another King of Fighters hack. Though the company that made the hack is gutsy enough to leave their company name, logo, and url right in the title screen.

Anselm

Camel Slug
How would one of these multi carts work with the credit allocation? I.E. If it's in an arcade machine, and someone puts a quarter in, how do the credits get applied? Do they just select the multi cart and then choose one game, or is it not compatible with coin operation?

~Anselm~

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Depends on which multicart you have. For some you need to pick a title before inserting a coin. The one that requires you to insert a coin before you can pick a title won't work on the AES without a UniBios.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I've played one of the carts at Digital Press and also didn't like it that the games are automatically set at level 8. Real pain in the ass when you can't win one round of a fighter.

I would be interested in buying one if they got rid of the stupid hacks and plus versions of games and just had different games. I also don't remember seeing Twinkle Star Sprites on it, so screw it.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I would be interested in buying one if they got rid of the stupid hacks and plus versions of games and just had different games. I also don't remember seeing Twinkle Star Sprites on it, so screw it.

TSS is on the 120 and 138-in-1.

darthphunk

n00b
Hey there.

I don't really want to start a new thread for this... but I am having a tech problem with my 100 in 1 cart and was wondering if anyone can help.

I have a 2 slot and all of the games I have tried seem to work great.

My problem is... I can't seem to get back to the game select menu by holding the Right Player Start button. No matter how long I hold it... it won't leave the game. I've tried the left player start button, the game select button, combinations of buttons... no luck.

Anyone have any advice?

Would the Unibios chip help/hurt?

Thanks guys.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
1P start button is on the left. Hold it down for 5 seconds when the current game active is the 100-in-1. If you hold the button when the game on the other slot is sctive, it won't work.

darthphunk

n00b
1P start button is on the left. Hold it down for 5 seconds when the current game active is the 100-in-1. If you hold the button when the game on the other slot is sctive, it won't work.

That's what I am saying... it just doesn't work.

I have the 100 in 1 in slot 1 with nothing in slot 2. (or a game in slot 2... doesn't matter)

I can't get it to go back to the menu.

You know... now that I am thinking about it... I think it may be a problem with the switch in the player start button. Sometimes it doesn't register right away when continuing games... even a proper neo geo cart. Maybe even though I am pressing it, it isn't staying switched... Hmmm.

I'll have to check that out.

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
That's what I am saying... it just doesn't work.

I have the 100 in 1 in slot 1 with nothing in slot 2. (or a game in slot 2... doesn't matter)

I can't get it to go back to the menu.

You know... now that I am thinking about it... I think it may be a problem with the switch in the player start button. Sometimes it doesn't register right away when continuing games... even a proper neo geo cart. Maybe even though I am pressing it, it isn't staying switched... Hmmm.

I'll have to check that out.

Replace that Cherry microswitch :)
http://www.happcontrols.com/electrcsup/95073301.htm

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Make sure you have a connection first. Generally people don't press the Start button so often that it gets worn out, so check the wires and the connectors to make sure nothing's loose.

klargon

n00b
Just got a 138-in-1 through today. Can anyone paraphrase the instructions in understandable english? I want to filter the games list and alter the difficulty settings, but don't seem to get any different options when messing with the dips. I'm using an MV-1FZ, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Spazz

n00b
Just got a 138-in-1 through today. Can anyone paraphrase the instructions in understandable english? I want to filter the games list and alter the difficulty settings, but don't seem to get any different options when messing with the dips. I'm using an MV-1FZ, if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Where did you order your's from? I ordered one from JapanDeal Shop a little while ago and haven't received it yet...