Yellow Warning Label

T

TheDjinn

I know that just about all of the carts made after 95 came with the yellow warning sticker. Now my question is did some games come out of the factory both ways. My friend got a cart that I know came with the sticker but one that he has doesn't, and there is no trace of it being peeled off. Also, how much do you guys think this effects the value of a home cart?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Personally, I prefer my carts to have the gold sticker if they originally came with one. I tell you what though. My personal copy of English version Ninja Master’s lacks the gold sticker even though all the other copies I have been through have had one. The reason I chose to keep the one without over the ones with the gold warning sticker is because of its flawless condition. Not a scratch. Also, it appears as if it originally came from the factory this way. No signs of being removed.

If I come across a U.S. NM cart with a gold warning sticker and in flawless condition, then I would keep it instead. I’m expecting a “like new” English Ninja Master’s to arrive on Tuesday, hopefully it will be the upgrade I have been looking for. Hope this helps.

T

TheDjinn

It is gold, not sure why I wrote yellow, but anyway, do you think it would be a good idea to maybe peel the label off of a cheap MVS cart to make your game, Shawn's Ninja Masters for example more complete?