Opinions on !Arcade! conversions?

rarebucky

Sort-of Lurker,
I'm looking for opinions from anyone who has bought any of the conversions he has done in the past - NITD, Strikers, Ganryu, Super Dodgeball, PI2, etc. Were you pleased with the work? Is it nearly identical in quality to the original SNK merchandise? I'm sure there are plenty of you that have bought this stuff so let me know what you think.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Super Dodge Ball is a great conversion. It plays well. The packageing is very good. The insert is a little faded and not graced with as sharp and vibrant of colors you see in official releases, but it looks great with the gold foil stamping. The manual is kind of average; it looks throan together, with a collage of screen shots in the front and back. Then again, there isn't a whole lot you can put in a dodgeball manual, so it's no big deal.

Well worth the money if you like the game.

I'd definitely buy PI2 from him if I had some spare cash...

Just my 2 bits...

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
I got Nightmare in the Dark and STRIKERS from them.
NITD came sadly without manual,but the insert,snaplock case,(glossy)sticker and the cart itself were of high quality and brand-new!
Even sealed SNK-original carts had a lil' scratch now and then-not so here!
STRIKERS is really their 'masterpeace'.Good-looking full-colour manual,nice gold-foiled insert,glossy sticker and new snaplock case...that one actually surpasses SNK-stuff.(What,me a heretic? :D )

Their products come for a price-but you'll get what you payed for!!
Oh-and good service & communication,too!E-mailed questiones are usually answered on the SAME day.... :)