Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh man, I finally beat Last Resort yesterday. And went through it again this morning. This is such a awesome and underated shooter. :cool: I love it except for the fact that you half to go through it a second time to get the real ending. Ghost N Gobblins anyone? :mad: :lolz:

1cc? If so, we need a video to learn from you!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
this is what is in the blast right now...
b0cc5a7f.jpg

:D

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Playing Raiden on the Genesis.

Far, FAR better than that shit SNES port and overall pretty close to the Jaguar version.

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Been playing some Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi lately. Finally improved enough to make it past the stage 2 boss. Somehow all my deaths occur in stage 1?

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Recently got a copy of Verytex, I'm really enjoying it. Good music, too. Up next is Divine Sealing.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Divine Sealing is so bad but worth it for the lulz

Been tied up with Pleasure Hearts on MSX. If you like M-Kai (Judgement Silversword, Cardinal Sins) you will notice his style.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I played Verytex last night for the first time (courtesy of the Everdrive) and I agree it has great music.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I played Verytex last night for the first time (courtesy of the Everdrive) and I agree it has great music.

Interestingly enough, the sound set they used for te game is the same as midnight resistance. Listen to the explosions and laser sounds between the two ;)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Do walk em' ups count? If so; Last Alert.
I didn't so much play, as laugh hysterically during drexel923's run.

I was going-away party drunk, and those cut scenes are fuuuuuuuny.

Best one player game ever-for the simple fact, it's so awesome w/ a room full of people!

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
The only shmup I've been picking up recently has been Recca (Famicom). Too bad a lot of people don't get the chance to play this, there are some really fun boss patterns. :D

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Divine Sealing is so bad but worth it for the lulz

Been tied up with Pleasure Hearts on MSX. If you like M-Kai (Judgement Silversword, Cardinal Sins) you will notice his style.

What kind of set up do you use to play your MSX games? I've toyed with the idea of getting into MSX, but I really don't need another mouth to feed.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Started playing the awesomeness that is Elemental Master.

Badass music and great graphics.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I've owned Ikaruga on Dreamcast for years, and I finally got around to playing it yesterday.

It's no Radiant Silvergun, but I'm having a great time so far.