MVS Fighter's History Dynamite?

windtek

n00b
I dont see this game listed on the MVS price guide also didnt see any up for auction on ebay I have one in a box with the paper work and mini marquee...can anyone give me some info and value...Thanks Tim

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Its the same as karnovs Revenge!

------------------
24221248.gif

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I never played this game is it good ??

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

I

Iori

Originally posted by PrOzErG:

Are you kidding, file this one under "T" for toilet game. Stay away, almost as bad as Fight Fever.

------------------
vicecharge.gif

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by PrOzErG:

There have been better fighters, but I would not go so far as to call it a POS. I think its pretty fun with two players. I really like the fact that it has Karnov (a classic Data East character) as a playable fighter. The game has no real innovations, its pretty much Street Fighter 2: Light.

But its inexpensive!

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Fighters history dynamite is one of my favourite fighters on the neo.It has an old skool SF2 feel to it.And the CD version has some of the best music on the Neo, it has a good storyline but the boss Karnov is one of the lamest bosses ever.Considering mostly you can pick up this title MVS for US$20 its worth it

jamesK1

n00b
g'day

I dont see this game listed on the MVS price guide also didnt see any up for auction on ebay I have one in a box with the paper work and mini marquee...can anyone give me some info and value...Thanks Tim
its good to look back to remember this early stuff.

Joe West

NEST Puppet
Game was just ok, there are alot better ones out there to start a mvs collect........