Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

Boki

New Challenger
Sorry, my nerd OS knowledge appears to be out of date.

Doesn't change the fact this dude is fucking crazy.

The guy who is crazy, is the one coming again, to say a thing about something that doesn't concern him. I just gaved my opinion, and it proved you are wrong. Was it my fault?

Boki

New Challenger
Final Wake Up!

Can you making nesrgb in neosd support for C64 carts? Because I buy Saturn 20 years ago and Sega does not care about me! SNK still loves my collection.

Better get back to sleep, here as i see, nobody cares about acquiring skills on the Neo, and defeating opponents. It's all stronger with a Neo-Geo pad, weaker with a Sega pad, that need to be coded to be understand by Sega consoles.
Did you have some fights to show me your skills, to show that you are strong?
Nope. You all talk, and no action.

here, I can show you.

'later.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Better get back to sleep, here as i see, nobody cares about acquiring skills on the Neo, and defeating opponents. It's all stronger with a Neo-Geo pad, weaker with a Sega pad, that need to be coded to be understand by Sega consoles.
Did you have some fights to show me your skills, to show that you are strong?
Nope. You all talk, and no action.

here, I can show you.
'later.

If you think a human can actually perceive some sort of input lag on the Genesis' multiplexed controller input you are sorely mistaken and are spending far too much time worrying about a non-existent problem.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Plenty of peope here care about the NeoGeo and I would say that outside of the makers some of the most knowledgable people on the inner workings of the NeoGeo visit the NG forums. Can you please stear this conversation back on topic of this thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh great some Chinese guy think this place is MTR him to poop in. Controller pad sucks. Best controller is the original stick.

Boki

New Challenger
If you think a human can actually perceive some sort of input lag on the Genesis' multiplexed controller input you are sorely mistaken and are spending far too much time worrying about a non-existent problem.

I don't say to perceive it. I just say that more you add, more you loose speed. There is a simple test for that. You try playing MOW on win emulator, then on linux. You will then like more to play on Linux, without knowing why. Even if it was minimal, you feel something wrong. Everybody know this about wifi console sticks, so why would it be different on the Neo-Geo and Sega consoles?
I know i prefer the Neo, and why would i prefer it, sometimes games are the same for example on Sega Saturn, or on PS4? it's because of that. You can't quantify it, but you know something wrong, and in an arcade connection type it's better.

It's just simple logic. Neo-Geo is a fast interface, with a bios. Saturn is a slow interface, and is based on the megadrive.

It's the same when in alpha 3 console version you can change commands to long, arcade or normal. There is a difference, and if you play an arcade stick, you feel better with arcade commands, even if you doesn't know why.

I remarked this when I was playing with various kinds of adapters on PC, and changing OS'es.

Boki

New Challenger
Oh great some Chinese guy think this place is MTR him to poop in. Controller pad sucks. Best controller is the original stick.

Chinese? You sure have good stuff to smoke... These flags are automatically choosed. S for Singapore must be the final flag, because they don't have every flag.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Chinese? You sure have good stuff to smoke... These flags are automatically choosed. S for Singapore must be the final flag, because they don't have every flag.

You should shush for a while... The fact is no one is interested in producing a product to play Sega Games on a NG console...

I'd advise a modicum of self preservation.... and avoid this subject...

xROTx

PS. Upto you man... but currently 3 Admin just posted in this thread in under 24 hours...

ONE of them happens to be me... and even tho it's my Birthday today, I aint a Saint...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Your mom Chinese guy. Ok? Be a man.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Warroom, warroom, warroom...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
“Choosed, buyed, gaved”

What other words has this guy invented?

Boki

New Challenger
So, means you can speak another language that your native language or english?

I make an effort to say what I have in mind. If you could speak French, I wouldn't have to bother searching for my words.

When people are making an effort to communicate, I don't see why it's wrong. Can you explain what you have in your mind? Besides, I play too much, so I don't have time to sleep. :snack: I was tired this day. So my apologies for these "new words".
I'm sure you couldn't follow in another language anyway, so don't go lecture somebody who is trying to speak your language, who is trying to communicate. What was this way of doing? If people are afraid to speak, then it's called "self-censure", and there is no point to do that. This is why people are following like sheeps (politics, etc...), they are afraid to say what they have in their minds. "If all people say that, so it must be true..."

People told me "If all people jump in a ravine, will you follow them?"

Boki

New Challenger
Your mom Chinese guy. Ok? Be a man.

Я не смеялся в Русских.... What you wanted to say? Раз я мужик, тогда слушайте внимательно! My mom is not a chinese guy. It wasn't ok, and I'm a man.

я мужчина, брат

понял?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Я не смеялся в Русских.... What you wanted to say? Раз я мужик, тогда слушайте внимательно! My mom is not a chinese guy. It wasn't ok, and I'm a man.

я мужчина, брат

понял?

Shut up, faggot

Boki

New Challenger
Ippon!

Shut up, faggot

Nice way of talking. It was told by your Kangaroo bro'?

You eat sometimes another meat than this Kangaroo meat? Doctors says it wasn't that good. Plus your give too much beers to your friend Kangaroo... It could make the meat acid.

Maybe you should buy an helicopter, and try to travel in Town? Now pheasants like you can be accepted, even in town, don't worry. How many kilometers of Australian Bush to the nearest town? 2 or 3 thousands?

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
And I also prefer Neo-geo Mai Shiranui than Sega Satan Mai Shiranui

This place never disappoints. Ever. I love it how you can just drop in whenever and read shit like this. I also love how people can register here and wait four years before deploying the retard bomb. Sega fucking Satan. I'm dyyyyiiing.