MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

neosd

Neosd Developer

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I wonder if there would be a way to program a counter to see how many times the memory has been erased/written. Like...206/100,000 to given a sense of life left?

Slangeug

n00b
First off, I sincerely apologize if this has been answered already. I skimmed through the entire thread and didn't see a specific answer to my question. I would PM the developer but since I am new here I do not have the ability... I am very I interested in purchasing a NEOSD. However, I would like to be sure that it is compatible with a consolized MVS running on Unibios (such as the Omega that is sold on arcadeworks.net). I saw someone posted a pic of the NeoSD in their consolized MVS (again, as a brand nubian I can't view the pic) and that's the closest answer I've found. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
First off, I sincerely apologize if this has been answered already. I skimmed through the entire thread and didn't see a specific answer to my question. I would PM the developer but since I am new here I do not have the ability... I am very I interested in purchasing a NEOSD. However, I would like to be sure that it is compatible with a consolized MVS running on Unibios (such as the Omega that is sold on arcadeworks.net). I saw someone posted a pic of the NeoSD in their consolized MVS (again, as a brand nubian I can't view the pic) and that's the closest answer I've found. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

The short answer is yes...

xROTx

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Next time use DHL or TNT, this courier is slooooooooow :)

Good to see some people's are arriving. Not long now and we'll all have them in our MVS'.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Next time use DHL or TNT, this courier is slooooooooow :)

Good to see some people's are arriving. Not long now and we'll all have them in our MVS'.

Hello,

We are working with UPS to sign a contract right now, our plan is to offer two options, a cheap one (correos) and a faster one (ups).
We wanted to offer a cheap shipment to keep price adjusted as much as possible for the first sales batch.
Correos promissed us 5 days delivery in Europe, so is still too early to know if its slow or not, cause we finished sending the items last tuesday, this is 3 days ago, so correos is still on time.

Thanks

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Hello,

We are working with UPS to sign a contract right now, our plan is to offer two options, a cheap one (correos) and a faster one (ups).
We wanted to offer a cheap shipment to keep price adjusted as much as possible for the first sales batch.
Correos promissed us 5 days delivery in Europe, so is still too early to know if its slow or not, cause we finished sending the items last tuesday, this is 3 days ago, so correos is still on time.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I was only half moaning, I know these things take time. I just really want to get my hands on this thing.

I'm sure a more expensive UPS option would be appreciated by future buyers though, I would have chosen it given the option.

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello,

Thanks

I think correos missed their shot on that point , my item was accepted monday and still not in my country (France).....wait and see .:snack:

Sceptre_JLRB

Not so MEGA, eh?

I confirm it as the pic's author: Yes, NeoSD works when using UniBIOS. (My case: Consolized MVS MV-1F, UniBIOS 3.2.)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
great... more picture posting please :)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
tumblr_mvpk1aurnt1sj04gto2_r1_500.gif

xROTx

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I'm looking forward to when GadgetUK gets his (maybe he gets it today also). He knows alot about the multicart bootlegs and I suspect he will throw a YouTube video together for the NeoSD too :)

Mikekim

n00b
mine arrived this afternoon...

to answer the question re putting it into a shell, yes you have to trim some of the side to allow for the sd card.

I1sZLW.jpg

q9LHE0.jpg

and a pic for rot as we all know he loves to be kept informed the times for erasing a game and flashing with kof2003...

d11EFW.jpg

Sandisk Extreme PLUS FTW...

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I think that kof2003 time is the quickest reported so far, its about 40 seconds quicker than the time I got.

Mikekim

n00b
big thumbs up to neosd and his crew..

this product is everything he said it would be...

If anyone hasn't got one yet.. what are you waiting for??.. you wont regret it..

card pic..

Bn5PUB.jpg

Link

Last edited: