Alcohol

Shmuppy

Banned
Nearly 10 years of one bottle of Vodka every day. It's a wonder I'm still alive. Insomnia, no eating, no nothing. I'm devastated detoxing myself, again. I'm in tears, why I did this to me?

Please wish me good things. I need it...

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Did your mother drink during pregnancy? It would explain a lot of things.

Shmuppy

Banned
Only ten years? Amateur.
Was soll ich sagen... Edi tot--> Alkohol. Weisste? Ziemlich beschissen zu hören von seiner Mutter das er nicht mehr...

I think I will go to the hospital tomorrow, controlled detox and stuff...

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
1 bottle of vodka in a day would be really rough for me to get through. Good luck cutting back.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
The only alcohol I’ve ever let into my life is rubbing alcohol because it kills shit and is great for cleaning electronic equipment and circuit boards.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I used to drink every day but now every once in a while I drink. Never been an issue or cause problems, I guess I'm a social drinker now. The last beer(s) I drank was at a car meetup 2-3 weeks ago.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Is Windjammers your favorite shmup?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The only alcohol I’ve ever let into my life is rubbing alcohol because it kills shit and is great for cleaning electronic equipment and circuit boards.

Yet another thrilling facet of your sphere of a personality.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Pathetic. Attention seeking, you could talk talk to your family, friends or and actual alcohol/drug counselor but instead you post here. A video game forum where no one even likes you.