Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

neosd

Neosd Developer
mould is in surface texture processing now

countdown starts :)

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Looking forward to the reveal and to Arrowchat which was revealed an additional time in the reveal thread.

legolas119

Rugal's Thug
hi guys, the reveal will be done in this topic? And will it be today or tomorrow probably?

thanks!

neosd

Neosd Developer
hi guys, the reveal will be done in this topic? And will it be today or tomorrow probably?

thanks!

We want to make the anouncement tomorrow, but we are still working on the anouncement.

So we can´t confirm it until everything is sorted.

Thanks

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
We want to make the anouncement tomorrow, but we are still working on the anouncement.

So we can´t confirm it until everything is sorted.

Thanks

What!?!? One more day!? UNACCEPTABLE!

I've waited my entire life to possibly purchase this mystery item which may or may not interest me.

I demand to know now. :)

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
What!?!? One more day!? UNACCEPTABLE!

I've waited my entire life to possibly purchase this mystery item which may or may not interest me.

I demand to know now. :)

i just hope you guys like it, can´t wait to see the reaction.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i just hope you guys like it, can´t wait to see the reaction.

I still have no idea what it is... I have videos... pictures... and Neosd trying to explain to me what it does...

Pfft...

xROTx

PS. I usually ignore what Neosd says in chat anyway... I find I can live without the N'sync and Spice Girl youtube videos he posts...:keke:

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I still have no idea what it is... I have videos... pictures... and Neosd trying to explain to me what it does...

It's a onanhole with teeth to simulate the full vagina dentata experience. What's there not to get?

I find I can live without the N'sync and Spice Girl youtube videos he posts...:keke:

NeoSD doesn't know how oldschool you are. It's still all about the New Kids on the Block for you. We get it.

neosd

Neosd Developer
It's a onanhole with teeth to simulate the full vagina dentata experience. What's there not to get?

this is far better than anything we would have thought about for a product ...

i have no words, RESCEPT !

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
this is far better than anything we would have thought about for a product ...

i have no words, RESCEPT !

Hmmm , i hope it's nothing with a darksoft's technology inside , because this is what you get when you mix Polish and Spanish technology

la-tienda-what-if-new1.gif

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hmmm , i hope it's nothing with a darksoft's technology inside , because this is what you get when you mix Polish and Spanish technology

Actually we were going to use his special "sd reading code" we stolen from them using black magic. But at last minute we decided to use the manufacturers free of charge sd reading code that the rest of the world uses.

Last edited: