I'm all for fighting Nazis

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
No surprise you would think this since your country protected plenty of the scumbag Nazis who fled Germany to Argentina before the end of the Second World War, and in the immediate aftermath to avoid being tried for war crimes.

They got all the dumb ones, US got all the smart ones.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
They got all the dumb ones, US got all the smart ones.

you do have a legacy of Nazi sympathy amongst many here, though they wouldn't openly admit to it.
you also have a general sense of anti semitism/anti zionism (I know it's not the same thing at all, but ideas get muddled and there is a whole lot of histrionism amongst the general populace, it's hard to know where people stand).
in part it is to do with politics, and with a eurocentric mindset which has not developed much over time.
we are pretty barbarous down here.
many Nazis where given shelter in and amongst established germanic communities particularly in Cordoba and the south as well as Misiones and Formosa towards the north.
non of this helped much during the 20th century, with the amount of coups that took place. Nazism and the 1976 coup are very much inter related (concentration camps, a systematic annihilation of those deemed to be desenting - be they guerilla fighters, teachers, nuns or artists - open admiration for Nazism, etc.).
we have suffered the brunt of the right here, throughout history - nothing to be proud of

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would probably rip his throat out with my teeth, what do you want me to say?
I would expect to go to jail for it though. at that point I don't think I would care.
but then I am a bit of a pussy so I'm probably procrastinating
not sure what you mean by this, maybe that I am guilty of appeasement? maybe you're right.
but society has to be civil, it has to be bigger than you and me.
I just mean, if the gloves come off it's only to satisfy a personal desire, and that's fine, but expect to be judged accordingly.

You should give him a chance to strike you back.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

hah yeah. I think I ranted about how this guy that blind sided the Nazi mostly because the pc brigade tried to give it some spin so that it was plausible behavour, when in fact it was just human behavior.
don't you think you are being reactionary though? honest question.
I think we are at war with people like this, it's just how we choose to fight which I am wanting to highlight. it needs to be an organized concerted approach in my opinion.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Like a turn based RPG?

"yo man...I have my mage brewing up a wicked flame spell so you'd better make this move a good one...or else."

Fights would be far more entertaining if they were like those face slapping contests where they get to go one at a time.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
giphy.gif

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
What's with Argentinians and wanting to be European?

Also if people got punched more often when they run their mouths off you'd have a lot less loud mouthed doofuses out there.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
hah yeah. I think I ranted about how this guy that blind sided the Nazi mostly because the pc brigade tried to give it some spin so that it was plausible behavour, when in fact it was just human behavior.
don't you think you are being reactionary though? honest question.
I think we are at war with people like this, it's just how we choose to fight which I am wanting to highlight. it needs to be an organized concerted approach in my opinion.
I've checked the video again and all I can see is a missed opportunity. He could've easily placed both a Rising Tackle and a Power Geyser after that Burning Knuckle. What a let down :oh_no:

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Mmhh... It's the only way they're getting the Falkland Islands back:keke:

xROTx

PS. Sorry... couldn't resist... really:)

EDIT: Kim... you got that AES yet mofo?
It'll likely show up this week. Got an email from the boys in Richmond on Friday they'd received a package. It then makes it way west and usually takes a few days. Could have showed up today I was on a half day so left before the mail room closes.

Hitting someone to defend yourself or others from clear and present danger is acceptable.

Hitting someone because you disagree with them or dislike them and don't want them to speak is bullshit. Doing things like that makes you no better than the fascists who persecuted people they didn't like based upon the idea they MIGHT be a threat to them.

If you're not an idiot, just beat them with words. Shouldn't be that hard to prove a Nazi sympathizer and make people disregard them as trash.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've checked the video again and all I could see is a missed opportunity. He could've easily placed both a Rising Tackle and a Power Geyser after that Burning Knuckle. What a let down :oh_no:

The Pepe pin was the C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Hitting someone to defend yourself or others from clear and present danger is acceptable.

Hitting someone because you disagree with them or dislike them and don't want them to speak is bullshit. Doing things like that makes you no better than the fascists who persecuted people they didn't like based upon the idea they MIGHT be a threat to them.

If you're not an idiot, just beat them with words. Shouldn't be that hard to prove a Nazi sympathizer and make people disregard them as trash.

the problem is that the arguments that the Fascists put forward are thinly veiled knuckle dusters. I think there is a time and place for dem are fighting words.

as for Args wanting to be European - self delusion but also many have roots back there one or 2 generations back, and hate this place. it makes them feel somewhat superior to say they are of a different people.
or something like that.

I personally would give the Malvinas to the Kelpers if they agreed to be part of south america and not a British satellite. since when was it even Argentinean anyway? I mean Patagonia wasn't even part of the country until 1880 when the military decimated the resident natives who had lived there for thousands of years previous, and resisted up until then.
very rich farming lands (today's Patagonia) where then given out to a select few families who where in power at the time, and who still own the lands and weigh heavily in local politics and the economy (now more than in a long time since Macri came to power). They hate Argentina and all the brown faces that surround them.

Argentina is a bullshit invention and it's chaos. but then I don't think I'd want to live in any other country.

I would get lynched if I said half these things out in the open here. but many also quietly agree, not least the native population, and those of us who believe in a united latin america

Last edited: