A suggestion for PLASTIC MAKERS WOULD BE AES and MVS SLOT TOP SHELLS

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I'm thinking the no 'NO BIG DEAL METHOD' would be for slot units is plexiglass and standoffs and be done with it.
That's the most economical and simple road to take at this time beacuse I am 100% anti-metal casing.
BB

FYI. My acrylic plates don’t require the metal shell. I just designed around it but they go on the 2 or 4 slot regardless. But of course my plastic plates are heavy too.

As for the AES system shell, I thought about trying to make a repro. But I lost the bid on a dead system that had a nice shell. Now if someone has a nice cheap shell I could buy to do some tests I’m all ears. [emoji1]

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I didn't know you made plates for multi's.How heavy are they compared to the metal and where can I see them?
Would a damaged AES case( top and bottom of course) be of any use to you? Just cover the postage and I beleieve I have on that's intact enough but I have to double check.
BB

FYI. My acrylic plates don’t require the metal shell. I just designed around it but they go on the 2 or 4 slot regardless. But of course my plastic plates are heavy too.

As for the AES system shell, I thought about trying to make a repro. But I lost the bid on a dead system that had a nice shell. Now if someone has a nice cheap shell I could buy to do some tests I’m all ears. [emoji1]

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I didn't know you made plates for multi's.How heavy are they compared to the metal and where can I see them?
Would a damaged AES case( top and bottom of course) be of any use to you? Just cover the postage and I beleieve I have on that's intact enough but I have to double check.
BB

Cool man. Just sent you a PM.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm going to return your PM as soon as I get finished rummaging through my tech junkyard just to make sure I have something you can use ,pretty sure but just have to double check.
I was also thinking somebody may be able to make some money off of making CPS2 cases.The cost would probably be astronomical to reproduce those due to their size. I have one now with like this dark residue on it and it's cracking in some spots internally...on second thought ,those particular cases are too oversized and I may forego using that altogether as well.I just store it off to the side just to have it if I decide to get rid of it which is unlikely.
BB
Cool man. Just sent you a PM.