I have all Neo Geo games?

Totius

n00b
What would you do if you can say one day: I have all Neo Geo games!!!?

------------------
logo1.gif

SEARCH AND DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Hi,

I got a buddy who can say that comment. However, he collects everything video game related, so for him, it is no big deal.

Moreover, I got about 80 diferent titles and 120 total, I do not think anything of it. I guess I am a collector..., but I can't wait until I have them all.

NSX-T

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
When i finaly find them all, then i will have peace of mind at last
smile.gif
hehe
Up to 70 home carts and a couple MVS carts now, so the road is coming to an end soon.

LastResort

S

Silent_Scope

Even if I have money, I dont' want every Neo game. I just want the games that I'll play over and over. Cyberlip sux, Sengoku sux, Ghost pilot sux..........list goes on and on
(those games are only good for one time play or 20 min entertainment)

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
You don't like Sengoku? I love it!
smile.gif

Anyway, with 70 home carts, you are a little over halfway there.... But I would assume all of the hard ones are stll left to collect.... Going for all the carts, including games like Pop 'N Bounce and the like?

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
only want the 106 aes carts,meself...

fuck neo mr.do and gururin...know what 'a mean?

------------------
27474709.jpg

Mouse_Master

Staff member
Neo Mr Do is interesting, I have it. I wish it were more like the original. Gururin, well, have not been able to acyually get into the game when I tried it, so I can't say I disagree with you there.

The real trash? I can NOT stand Fight Fever. It is one of only two fighting games that did not see a home vart release. The other being Breakers Revenge, which is not too bad of a game!

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

S

Silent_Scope

Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
You don't like Sengoku? I love it!
smile.gif

That's why I say each of us has different opinion on games. Therefore I'll not collect every Neo game. haha
biggrin.gif
Just collect what I like.....

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

Mouse_Master

Staff member
Sengoku is the game that got me into the Neo Geo! I also think it is better than it's sequal...

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

S

Silent_Scope

Sengoku is a kinda boring to me.
I had it in the early 92 or 93 (I forgot) and sold to Funcoland at that time. I bought the Cart version again in 97 and sold it to GameWorld. I just couldn't enjoy that game and I've tried my best
biggrin.gif

It did attract my eyes when it first came out at local arcade though..............

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
sengoku is poopcock! I was waiting for someone to say those games sucked. oh, and RAGUY/BLUE'S JOURNEY is the WORST NEO GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!
I would be happy with a collection of 10 games:
Metal Slug 1
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
KOF 2K
KOF 2K1
Garou:MOTW
Waku Waku 7
Last Blade 2
Last Blade 1

Sadly, i have NONE of those games
frown.gif
(except LB2 cd version, but that doesn't count). I have 1 game (hey stop laughing, i'm only 14) that's coming this week, and it's Fatal Fury Special. I think it's supposed to be good, but whatever. I'm kinda new to the neo cart scene, so I'd be happy with any neo game right now
smile.gif

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Is that Ian Brown in the pic?

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
yes,thats IGB,the monkey king

"who is and who isnt?"

that gif is from real bout special

and whoever said raguy's shite
tastes are tastes,but yours are crap far as platform games are concerned

i consider raguy to be a hell of a quality game...totally fuckin under-rated,even better than top hunter and spinmaster...

mouse,mr do or gururin were only used to name some crap mvs games....could have said fight fever or puzzle de pon instead...

ta

------------------
27474709.jpg

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Actually I'm only missing 5 rare titles in my collection so far. In my current 70 cart collection is alot of rare stuff included.
So more common and uncommon games from now on. And unreleased games as their original MVS kit. Already got Pop'n Bounce, Neo Mr.Do,
Neo Bomberman, Panic Bomber, Puzzle De Pon and Gururin kits. Still looking for the other
MVS kits.

LastResort

aCdhell

New Challenger
Originally posted by NeoGML:
Sadly, i have NONE of those games
frown.gif
(except LB2 cd version, but that doesn't count). I have 1 game (hey stop laughing, i'm only 14) that's coming this week, and it's Fatal Fury Special. I think it's supposed to be good, but whatever. I'm kinda new to the neo cart scene, so I'd be happy with any neo game right now
smile.gif

Head UP!
Trust me with a handfull of friends u can get the funniest versus combats ever. have fun with that FFS. Its a great 2Player Game.
don´t forget the desperation moves... *sigh*
Tip: Kim Kaphwan (d,db,b,db,f+lightkick+fiercekick I love that move!*g*)

Have fun, take ur time,
cause Neo Geo never Dies!!

------------------
Orochi lives!!