At what point should Trump be forcefully removed or taken out?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I think we're past that point. I'm doubtful we will making it to impeachment proceedings or the next election cycle in time to prevent global disaster.

The Republican Party isn't going to grow a spine any time soon, which leaves me sincerely rooting for Trump to be assassinated.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
which leaves me sincerely rooting for Trump to be assassinated.

What worries me the most if Trump gets killed is that his supporters could put someone even worse in The White House. The good thing about retards like Trump is that they're pretty easy to see through.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
What worries me the most if Trump gets killed is that his supporters could put someone even worse in The White House. The good thing about retards like Trump is that they're pretty easy to see through.

I don't like Pence either but at least he's sane.

Shit, even Karou would do a better job and is more coherent.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
figurehead...

division.

pointless, what are we fighting for anyhow? are things really different or are we just Supposed to perceive everything as so much worse? like Obama was some pushover? it just wasnt the NEWS? its not like the world isnt ravaged already. nobody is rascist or anything like that that wasnt before and the USA being the shit(head) as far as war and pushing others around, yeah thats new!?

really him or Hilary? yeah we have a role in whos running? its by congress or the senate who runs or some shit and oh sure we decide who the hell they are too? and once they are in office and everything they said was a lie no problem out they go right???nope they can only be impeached for doing monika lewinsky because that matters??? Al Franken some guy from home alone and arnols swarzenagger yeah those represent us common folk or even well to do duders who are educated, nope they are so far above as far as amount of money that they are completely out of touch...but still poor as fuck compared to whos really in charge! do you think They eat the bullshit fake ass modified ''food'' that we have to buy thats put there by the companies they put in charge because they had too to keep us all fed because they cant get rid of us through war or tell us to stop breeding? if the police are to protect and serve why do you get in trouble for stuff your neighbor wouldnt care about ?? why is the system in charge and bridges and shit still collapse before anythings done and if there is a disaster gas goes up even tho those people obviously arent using more gas and the companies have insurance and nothing was really lost but can make extra millions every day even tho we pay for shit like it to be covered all the time?? oh well I guess I really dont Know enough about this crap to have a real opinion. but hearing oh theyll see and learn not to vote that way is a joke...nobody whos nobody is going to take any position and make any difference against the old council who stays in control regardless, they'l just get out voted due to neccessity and the fact that money is made up and can be given out to those that need to be controlled when neccessary i.e. tocontrol those in office when neccassry?

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Pence is a theocrat, who has sex through a hole in a bedsheet, if at all. He is much more frightening.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
It's better to just let Trump do his damage. It's the only way people will learn; they need to witness the incompetence and chaos that results from this kind of politics.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
U7rGRW1.jpg

xROTx

PS. Open Top Car Ride in Dallas....?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Yup, if Trump is assassinated, he will become a christ figure. People will be even more sympathetic to white supremacy. They'll see Trump's legacy as being cut short, which will lead them to argue that we need another Trump to make things right.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Honestly, Twitter banning his account would be a huge help. He pissed me off yesterday when he went on Twitter to attack the mayor of San Juan, but that's just Trump being a piece of shit. But for him to get on Twitter this morning and say what he said about Tillerson and North Korea, that's fucking putting our national security at risk. This guy seriously has the capacity to Tweet-start a war.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I will eat a bag of dicks if anything actually comes of this. People are so worried about what exactly? We managed 40 years of a Cold War with the USSR. DPRK has zero real incentive to start something where the US would actually retaliate. Trump has zero real incentive to start something more than a Twitter war.

This sort of shit just riles up his detractors and galvanizes his supporters.

Global disaster...lol.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I will eat a bag of dicks if anything actually comes of this. People are so worried about what exactly? We managed 40 years of a Cold War with the USSR. DPRK has zero real incentive to start something where the US would actually retaliate. Trump has zero real incentive to start something more than a Twitter war.

This sort of shit just riles up his detractors and galvanizes his supporters.

Global disaster...lol.

I hope you're right.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Honestly, Twitter banning his account would be a huge help. He pissed me off yesterday when he went on Twitter to attack the mayor of San Juan, but that's just Trump being a piece of shit. But for him to get on Twitter this morning and say what he said about Tillerson and North Korea, that's fucking putting our national security at risk. This guy seriously has the capacity to Tweet-start a war.

Twitter was on the verge of bankruptcy before 2015. https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/11/conversation-smoosh-twitter-decay/412867/

Trump is the life force of Twitter.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

His Twitter-fits are one of the things that will add up to him being impeached. If he were to be banned from Twitter one way or another, it would be to his benefit.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
His Twitter-fits are one of the things that will add up to him being impeached. If he were to be banned from Twitter one way or another, it would be to his benefit.

He won't be impeached.

We need to ride out this storm.

We can rebuild when it's over.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
He still needs to start a war, that's why he was chosen. Until he starts a war and gets the blame for that, he will stay in office.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
He still needs to start a war, that's why he was chosen. Until he starts a war and gets the blame for that, he will stay in office.

If I may speak as one who belongs to the global community, I find it hard to believe he has the leeway, culturally amongst other things, to carry your country into a new war. Unless it's in the Middle East or an easier target such as Venezuela (because it's about time you guys fuck with us like you did with those other brown people)