Mahesak Neo-Geo Collection :)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Fuckin' hoarders. Do you need multiple copies for each room in your house?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Great collection. But I doubt your wishes for others to collect aes will come true, because you have all the aes games.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
So that's what became of most AES cartridges, they got sucked into this black hole.

At quantities like this, he may already have every copy of some of SNKP's late releases that were printed in the low hundreds.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Well, I was half right ;)

612 is truly an ungodly amount of Neo games! :buttrock:

:D Thank for words my friend....

Llamuna why do keep your games in a soda fridge?

:) I like your words much ... soda fridge .... good idea ;)

Fuckin' hoarders. Do you need multiple copies for each room in your house?

;) No thanks ... this is my collection in one room enough. I bought many games from my friend in Thailand who collected since 1995 so I am sure that they are legit. I don't buy outside country often except my best friend here (Brandi and many) because I must be sure legit ...

Great collection. But I doubt your wishes for others to collect aes will come true, because you have all the aes games.

For my thought, if someone can collect complete AES .... he must have both money and chance. Money is important but chance is more important because I believe rarest AES will choose the owner. I know it's idiot thought but when the time passed, I learn these and know it's real for me.

So that's what became of most AES cartridges, they got sucked into this black hole.

At quantities like this, he may already have every copy of some of SNKP's late releases that were printed in the low hundreds.
Thank words .... I still want only one game .... just only one game really ... AES English Ultimate 11 :(

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Thank words .... I still want only one game .... just only one game really ... AES English Ultimate 11 :(

Congratulations on your AES English Ultimate 11!!! I didn't know, that you already got the full set. Don't worry about missing a double copy of that game in your collection, it's probably too scarce to find another one. You can already be happy with the one you got. Very impressive!

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Congratulations on your AES English Ultimate 11!!! I didn't know, that you already got the full set. Don't worry about missing a double copy of that game in your collection, it's probably too scarce to find another one. You can already be happy with the one you got. Very impressive!

No my friend Oliver, I still have no U11 AES. As I said I am looking for this one finally... No one show for selling. You also look for it, right?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
No my friend Oliver, I still have no U11 AES. As I said I am looking for this one finally... No one show for selling. You also look for it, right?

You said, you look for a double. But thanks for clearing that up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your search then.

Missile

Another Striker
Amazing collection mahesak. I wonder if the people who sold their collections to you (100 titles!) regret selling them now. I know I would miss my Neo Geo games, even if i got a lot of money for them.

What will you do when you have a complete collection? You will need a new challenge.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Crazy. Cool that it makes you happy - thanks for sharing the pics and the game giveaway - nice gesture.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
how many copies exist for u11 pal ? 3 copies ? is it right ?

one have 8 man for sure

As I know, it's only 3 people have it ;)

Amazing collection mahesak. I wonder if the people who sold their collections to you (100 titles!) regret selling them now. I know I would miss my Neo Geo games, even if i got a lot of money for them.

What will you do when you have a complete collection? You will need a new challenge.

Thank words ... I want to get my final copy U11 to complete English AES. It must wait and wait .... I know as well :)

Crazy. Cool that it makes you happy - thanks for sharing the pics and the game giveaway - nice gesture.

Thank you :)

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
No worries Mahesak, I am sure that you will get that Euro Ultimate 11! Just ask Tonk for a copy, and I am sure he can muster up 3-6 of them for you at $30k each! ;) If not, perhaps one day I will make one for you like the other 3 that exist were made. :D Nice collection though!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
No worries Mahesak, I am sure that you will get that Euro Ultimate 11! Just ask Tonk for a copy, and I am sure he can muster up 3-6 of them for you at $30k each! ;) If not, perhaps one day I will make one for you like the other 3 that exist were made. :D Nice collection though!

Remember - you started it this time.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account

I thought you were dying

Missile

Another Striker
Worth a collection pic? :)

I'll post a little pic sometime soon, I recently moved to a new house. It's not that secure so I don't have all my Neo Geo games here just in case some nerd-robbers break in and actually know what they are worth. My collection is maybe 45 games. Nothing like Mahesak's collection.

I sometimes wonder if all the Euro Kizuna and U11 carts are fake. Easy to be cynical in Neo Geo land.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I thought you were dying

Shots fired!!!

As long as he keeps selling off his duplicates from time to time, we'll be good. If it wasn't for Saad, I wouldn't have the collection I have today - I think around half the games in my collection were purchased off of him the last time he purged duplicates. Thanks dude!

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
Yep.

Big thanks to Saad. I got Breakers and TSS back then from him!

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Thanks Fakk2, I know one day U11 AES will come to me ... I just wait until that day except I die before :D

Remember - you started it this time.
Please calm down my gentle TonK ;)

I'll post a little pic sometime soon, I recently moved to a new house. It's not that secure so I don't have all my Neo Geo games here just in case some nerd-robbers break in and actually know what they are worth. My collection is maybe 45 games. Nothing like Mahesak's collection.

I sometimes wonder if all the Euro Kizuna and U11 carts are fake. Easy to be cynical in Neo Geo land.
Nice for collection :)
Please be sure before decide to sell your collection my friend because many people after sold neogeo then they come back to collect again in higher price. If money is not necessary, keep your collection ;)

As long as he keeps selling off his duplicates from time to time, we'll be good. If it wasn't for Saad, I wouldn't have the collection I have today - I think around half the games in my collection were purchased off of him the last time he purged duplicates. Thanks dude!
Thanks words my friend, it's very nice to have chance in make your collection :)
You are one of great collector also.

Yep.

Big thanks to Saad. I got Breakers and TSS back then from him!
I am happy to deal and be your friend .... my great Germany collector.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Shots fired!!!

Thats nice of him. Glad he's spreading the love. Gotta save up for Ultimate 11 somehow.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I like the shelf system a lot. I imagine the glass doors are UV protected. I hope there are also LED lights in the cabinet for night viewings.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I like the shelf system a lot. I imagine the glass doors are UV protected. I hope there are also LED lights in the cabinet for night viewings.

Thanks words my friend ... I had ever thought for light in cabinet but finally I don't want any heat or light to carts so the room is too dark if I don't go into the room and it's be quiet stay in the dark room ... Sometimes I feel pity them but for protect them, I must do.

When my friend come home, we always play PS4 or CMVS ...
PES2015
MOTW
KOF98

Good job for nice relationship :)