Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
No, he's the guy who does the Falcom and PC-88 vids on our Youtube channel.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Alec, been watching all your basement bro vids over the last few months; good stuff. you will have to do one for kraut buster now.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Thanks. Yeah, as long as it ships in a timely manner, unlike the Neo Geo Mini. I have ordered from NGDev in the past and have no reason to believe it won't.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Thanks. Yeah, as long as it ships in a timely manner, unlike the Neo Geo Mini. I have ordered from NGDev in the past and have no reason to believe it won't.

shouldn't be a problem. I have all their mvs kits and shipping has never been an issue. I pre-ordered my copy in may of 2015 though; ha, so i'm definitely done waiting for this one.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Aaaaand, it's taken down again from the ngdevdirect site.

Last edited:

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I guess we should be getting an update on this shortly... can't believe it's been almost 3 years since the preorders opened lol

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Had the game in the cart and said, "this will be my only opportunity to ever play this"...then closed my browser,drove to Pacifica, and used the money to buy my son a pitching machine. Dad-life.. :)

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Had the game in the cart and said, "this will be my only opportunity to ever play this"...then closed my browser,drove to Pacifica, and used the money to buy my son a pitching machine. Dad-life.. :)

Probably the best decision you'll make this year!

-SD-

Camel Slug

This is the correct choice, although in my case it’d be a load of Pokémon cards for the boy...

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
This is the correct choice, although in my case it’d be a load of Pokémon cards for the boy...

Haha, that's my brother and his kids. His kids have hundreds of Pokemon cards each. It's all they do.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Dad-life... it changes all.
Since i had a baby, i had to stop a lot of things. But the main reason that made me not consider buying this kraut buster is somewhat of bullet hell bosses. I hate that.
Truly well done graphics, smooth framerate, but metal slug games had less bullets. It makes me nervous, in a not-funny way.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member

Good dad confirmed. Good on you dude.

Also, I don't think this one is going to be as hard to find as earlier stuff. Preorders have been opened multiple times.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Reached out to them 9/22 on their Facebook page for MVS update, they responded:

"We had some trouble with production, but it's solved now. Currently we are looking at November for shipping."

Not sure if this was MVS and AES shipment, or just MVS. But at least its an update.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

"We had some trouble with production, but it's solved now. Currently we are looking at November for shipping."

Not sure if this was MVS and AES shipment, or just MVS. But at least its an update.

Holy fuck, that sucks. Hopefully its out before the holidays. At this point i think paying more for a second hand copy is preferable over putting up with this nonsense.

zouzzz

Geese's Thug

November (but I think it'll be in middle 2019), it's only MVS shipment. AES'll become after (I think it'll be in late 2019 early 2020).
We can't trust their announcement, there are always several months between the official announcement and the reality.

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Their PR is probably the worst ever.
"Only give updates when our lowly customers ask for it"!
Let's see what they say when every paying customer charges interest for every year they fronted money.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The thread title always makes me chuckle.

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

At this rate, my kids will have completed high school in less time.