Why does Google think these forums are a dangerous site?

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Managed to access the site today without having any warning from google.

dailyone

n00b
Why does Google think these forums are a dangerous site? Does this come up for anyone else?

It's got something to do with XSS. So basically, assuming that the website is vulnerable to XSS, when users click that link, the search engine website won't display any results but display a JavaScript alert. The script can basically execute as if the administrator had written it himself and there could be a variety of consequences...it could potentially alter the display, modify the browser, or even steal your session cookie and sign in as an administrator and thus give complete control over to a hacker :cool:

Last edited:

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
well its not the most friendly place but i wouldn't consider it dangerous lol

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
i have been around as long as you sir just under different user names quit being an asshole ;)

No no no you don't just come in here and say that...

hqdefault.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Depends on the definition of dangerous google uses.

Fuck off, scammer.

i have been around as long as you sir just under different user names quit being an asshole ;)

Sure thing, chief. :lol:

You and that backwoods retard Tanooki should go on a spoken-word tour - "Whipped By The Wives: Adventures In Retrogaming and Navigating Internet Meanies."

The two of you can bitch about how no one likes you.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You first. I never scammed anyone. I'm not sorry and will never be some people got butthurt I wouldn't sell some neo geo games on the site but did elsewhere.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
You first. I never scammed anyone. I'm not sorry and will never be some people got butthurt I wouldn't sell some neo geo games on the site but did elsewhere.

You never scammed anyone because you weren't allowed to. Fucking "SNK board conversion" bullshit. Everyone knew that NiTD was a bootleg, yet you continued to try to pass it off as some sort of legitimate item. And on fucking AtariAge, no less... where you bitch about this place.

No one gives a shit about your neo games, but those people were "butthurt" because you stated that you wouldn't sell on this forum, yet we were good enough to buy from, right?

Gotta get those scoopz, right?

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Not sorry to break it to you but I did sell it very quickly after your childish ranting here and there over a month ago now. It's gone so you don't have to worry about it anymore since you were so fixated on it.

I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors. This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.

As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified. To get all angry and defensive droning on about it after a year makes that clear.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Not sorry to break it to you but I did sell it very quickly after your childish ranting here and there over a month ago now. It's gone so you don't have to worry about it anymore since you were so fixated on it.

I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors. This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.

As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified. To get all angry and defensive droning on about it after a year makes that clear.
why are you still here then?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors.

But you opened up and posted over one and a half k knowledge, seemingly just as a favor to us. Mostly even without paragraphs. Does this mean, it's only consistent trolling coming from you?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked

Heh... unchecked? Naw... Nothing is unchecked...

This is NG.com... the lads come here to relax and enjoy the site... we have a common thread that binds us together... and hence, the same moral structures...

The mods check everything but never forget the mods were once just members... and they view the forums as the majority of the site will...

any complaining on or off site is entirely justified.

I have been told not to mod things off-site... however, that coupled with your obvious behaviour not to contribute to the community here that supported your buys was what went against you...

FilthyRear

15 Year Member

Then that's on them. I'm completely satisfied that I highlighted what you were trying to do. Actually, before I posted in your sales thread, I let Albert (the head mod) know what you were selling, figuring he would deal with you in private, respectfully. See, unlike what you want to believe about me and the others here, we don't shit on sales threads unless it's called for, be it here or AA.

I didn't get any sort of response back, so I figured it wouldn't have been a problem.

What you call "childish", I call giving fair warning. that cart was a KNOWN boot, and not only did you try to sell it for $75, you claimed it was an "SNK board conversion." Only AFTER I posted about it did you change it to "reproduction," which was even worse, because it showed your COMPLETE lack of thought about the people that you were trying to swindle from.

I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors.

lol, wut? Who the fuck are you "doing favors" for? No one asked you to sell here, you made it a point to tell everyone you won't, yet completely contradicted yourself by using the marketplace to purchase from other members.

Have some conviction, man.

This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.

Oh PLEASE, take pity on us! We need to be entitled to buy your trash!

It shows your character or lack thereof. It shows that you care more about acquisition and displaying what you buy than it does about any sort of community.

Every "community" is different, be it online or off. Every one has different norms, different social makeups, different ways of "fitting in" or demonstrating a want to belong in some way.

You have shown NONE of that. Since you registered, you've been combative with EVERYONE. I'm more vocal about people than most here, hence this escalation.

The e-toughguy "lone wolf" attitude has been dealt with here long before you joined, and it will be dealt with long after you leave.

But if you want to act like a savage, be prepared to be treated like a savage.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Rot I said unchecked as in not handling people who abuse others for sport whether justified or not and that does happen. I contribute posting, I don't recall it ever being a requirement to sell stuff here if I ever bought something. If that were the case I would have never bothered at all.

I'm still here because I choose to be as I do like parts of this place still or I would go. I don't see it as a crime or a negative opening up some knowledge but some do I suppose. I do think it's pathetic how all this continues to drone on. Even if I just read and post maybe once in a week some immature fool will make a dedicated thread to being a dick towards me or throwing it as some joke into a post which seems really unnecessary and I'm not the only one. Even when I walked off from posting and was elsewhere (AA) I get trolled by Filthy here on that site too which is just fucking ridiculous.

Filthy I made it a point NOT to sell here entirely due to your continual bullshit of the last year and madman as well. I didn't feel the need to get threadcrapped in there as well and if that's the sense of community around here I see no reason to try and sell into it. I don't give a shit about just getting stuff to show off as that's stupid. I pick up stuff to use, and when I'm done with it I keep it or sell it and that's with anything. I don't have on this site a sense of community as there's no respect. I don't get you saying I'm the one acting like a savage pretty much pot kettle black there.

I know this will just fall onto deaf ears or some lame tldr post comment.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Rot I said unchecked as in not handling people who abuse others for sport whether justified or not and that does happen. I contribute posting, I don't recall it ever being a requirement to sell stuff here if I ever bought something. If that were the case I would have never bothered at all.

No said it was a REQUIREMENT, but dont be buying shit here, then in the same breath say we're not "entitled" enough to buy from you. It makes you look like a prick.

I'm still here because I choose to be as I do like parts of this place still or I would go. I don't see it as a crime or a negative opening up some knowledge but some do I suppose. I do think it's pathetic how all this continues to drone on.

BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT! THATS WHY THIS "DRONES ON"!

Even if I just read and post maybe once in a week some immature fool will make a dedicated thread to being a dick towards me or throwing it as some joke into a post which seems really unnecessary and I'm not the only one. Even when I walked off from posting and was elsewhere (AA) I get trolled by Filthy here on that site too which is just fucking ridiculous.

No. Uh-uh.

When you "walked off" to AA, you made a conscious effort to tell everyone what you thought about this place.

Filthy I made it a point NOT to sell here entirely due to your continual bullshit

Don't you fucking DARE blame ME for YOUR shortcomings. It didn't work with that basket case res0, and it sure as shit won't work for you.

And don't you make ME the scapegoat for some trivial vendetta you have against people here. That's some childish shit, and a great thing to demonstrate to your kids.

I didn't feel the need to get threadcrapped in there as well and if that's the sense of community around here I see no reason to try and sell into it.

First of all, if you HAD made a FS thread here like you did on AA, 2 things would have happened:

1) Your ass would have gotten called out for trying to sell a bootleg as a legitimate item, directly against market rules.

2) You would have done your whole "I don't need this place" attitude, gotten flack for it, then you would have gotten pissed that people have a problem with you... as you have shown to do in the past.

I don't give a shit about just getting stuff to show off as that's stupid.

Says the guy that counts how many physical release Switch games he has.

I pick up stuff to use, and when I'm done with it I keep it or sell it and that's with anything. I don't have on this site a sense of community as there's no respect.

Have you tried earning it? Since you got here, all you've done is try to show off some sort of cred you might have.

-You said you worked for a game company, so you imparted knowledge about that that no one asked for.

-You said you know someone or are related to someone that works in the game industry, and imparted knowledge about that that no one asked for.

(I'm actually of the thinking that both of those points are complete BS, but what do I know? I've never been "in the industry" like you claim to have been.)

-You told us that you wrangle horses, which led to you and poppy coming to a consensus against another member that its perfectly acceptable to punch a horse in the face. An action which someone should do to you, for attacking an animal like a fucking coward.

I don't get you saying I'm the one acting like a savage pretty much pot kettle black there.

If you think I'm "savage", then its because I'm the only one telling you the truth.

I know this will just fall onto deaf ears or some lame tldr post comment.

Smh.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I don't have on this site a sense of community as there's no respect. I don't get you saying I'm the one acting like a savage pretty much pot kettle black there.

Respect is earned, not given. Walking into a place, buying up stuff and then shitting on the rug is hardly a way to earn it.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
You told us that you wrangle horses, which led to you and poppy coming to a consensus against another member that its perfectly acceptable to punch a horse in the face.

WTF. Closed fist punch? Even if the horse is a biter you don't outright punch it. A smack on the nose/mouth, and most times they'll get the message. But a punch. Shit.