Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't believe they are taking any more preorders for KB?
Damn! Last time I checked it was still available. Can't do a review video then. Usually I can wait really late on the game center kit.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Damn! Last time I checked it was still available. Can't do a review video then. Usually I can wait really late on the game center kit.

I had the same plan... Oops!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Where is Resident Evil 2 Remake..........oooppsss................I mean Kraut Buster...............sorry

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Damn I fell bad for the people who ordered the CE almost 3 years ago. If it shows up in the mail one day I will be surprised.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm guessing we will see it end of 2018. They will have some cashflow again with re-rerelease of Fast Striker.

Paying for projects with re releases. This shit makes me laugh so much. I am amazed that after people paid up front for this game, they still need money to get it out. This is why I don't support them.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I’d rather they would have funded this by rereleasing their entire back catalogue, instead of charging up front and sitting on other people’s money for over two years...

There’s enough people out there that would like to get their hands on their previously released games, just look at the ridiculous eBay prices faced by people who missed them.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Why do people who dislike NG Dev read threads about them? Whiney bitches.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
I’d rather they would have funded this by rereleasing their entire back catalogue, instead of charging up front and sitting on other people’s money for over two years...

There’s enough people out there that would like to get their hands on their previously released games, just look at the ridiculous eBay prices faced by people who missed them.

I'm glad they are re-releasing stuff. I'm sure all their other releases will follow in the years to come. With the spare time I have, i'm not in a hurry.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
God damnit!!! I've been putting money away for this one... shit, I wonder how crazy the after market is gonna be on this one... 1000?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Why do people who dislike NG Dev read threads about them? Whiney bitches.

Even though Kraut Buster is taking forever, NGDev are a class act. I wish people would chill with the negativity.

madman

Even though Kraut Buster is taking forever, NGDev are a class act. I wish people would chill with the negativity.

Most of the bashing seems to be from people who didn't even pre-order the game. So why do they care? I'd rather they take extra time and put the effort in than have rushed something out because of all the naysayers. Who would then be online bitching, "I paid $400 for a game they rushed out the door!"

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
What's playing out with Kraut Buster isn't too different from countless projects from smaller, kickstarter-ey (funded up-front from customers) devs. Scope creep. NGDEV is clearly going farther on this game than they expected originally, even though this one is visibly more ambitious than their previous efforts. They were still talking recently about adding graphics for an additional character. I'd be worried if this was their first effort, but it isn't and I'm comfortable they will deliver a solid game in the end.

There's plenty to dislike in this model, but it is enabling this to be made where it might not have been otherwise.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
When they open preorders for the homecarts again I hope they do the LE again as well...much prefer that artwork.

But I'll be happy with any version.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah, they always deliver in the end. That's the main thing!

This "End Thingy"... does it include teh Zombie Apocalyse?... as that seems more reasonable to expect that's gonna happen first...

...Before this will be released...

xROTx

madman

When they open preorders for the homecarts again I hope they do the LE again as well...much prefer that artwork.

But I'll be happy with any version.

I'm guessing another run of the Limited Edition won't be happening. That's kind of what makes it a Limited Edition, yes yes?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I'm guessing another run of the Limited Edition won't be happening. That's kind of what makes it a Limited Edition, yes yes?

They were limited to 100 each for English/JPN and sold out in less than a day from what I remember. I don't even recall what was unique about it over the regular version. I know there was some printed certificate thingy or something but was there really unique cover art to it?

I ordered the English one... wish I would've gone with JPN. But I am pretty sure there have been people who have requested their LE orders to be refunded, so NG.Dev will probably sell those later on.

madman

They were limited to 100 each for English/JPN and sold out in less than a day from what I remember. I don't even recall what was unique about it over the regular version. I know there was some printed certificate thingy or something but was there really unique cover art to it?

Different artwork, soundtrack CD and useless paper for collectards:
CHE8HMgW8AAxP5T.png

MVS LE also includes the soundtrack and I assume the other paper bits.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yeah though I don't really care about the extra goodies so much..I just prefer the artwork for the insert...primarily because of the woman in the thong. The regular edition just has 2 guys on the cover. Super gay.